ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, this is just a little more expensive than the Hot Toys T2, cuz they are shooting for at least $300ish used; new ones $350+ easy. Might as well pick this one up since it's bigger with more genuine stuff.

Anyhoo, can't wait until this gets here! I thought this would reach me before Batman does, but just got email earlier from SS that they are going to be shipping out the middle of next week after processing orders. I'm stoked! And very broke soon!

But it is a secondary market price (300-400 dollar range)not the original. Big difference. To me no HT figure worth that much.

Some 1:4 to 1:6 comparisons between EB and HT sets

661273f7.jpg

3d4a701b.jpg

bae0f76f.jpg

bfcbf550.jpg

6fef292f.jpg

11331ddb.jpg

c08575f9.jpg

36c70cdc.jpg

MAn EB's sculpt looks sick! :rock

So have the regular editions been made yet? or have people just bought the exclusive ones? I'm pretty looking forward to this. People are selling the exclusive versions for £300 on ebay, but I'm sticking with the regular, I prefer the silver box and who needs feet? :dunno

So have the regular editions been made yet? or have people just bought the exclusive ones? I'm pretty looking forward to this. People are selling the exclusive versions for £300 on ebay, but I'm sticking with the regular, I prefer the silver box and who needs feet? :dunno

What is the exact difference between the exclusive and the regular edition?

I think it's just a different box and the exclusive comes with some bare feet(?) and Sarah's handgun? It wasn't enough to make me strive to get it, I don't display boxes, won't ever have a use for the feet and the same probably goes for the handgun.

Last edited:
I think it's just a different box and the exclusive comes with some bare feet(?) and Sarah's handgun? It wasn't enough to make me strive to get it, I don't display boxes, won't ever have a use for the feet and the same probably goes for the handgun.

Thanks for clearing that up to me!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtpWsi-Pik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtpWsi-Pik[/ame]

I prefer the Hot Toys Endo arm, but other than that I prefer everything else on the Enterbay one. I personally wont be displaying him with the Endo arm anyway because it's unaccurate... I want my grey t-shirt!! :O
But to be fair on HT, Enterbay was able to see all the faults of the HT T-800 and change them and almost double the price because of them being the last to make it.

Some 1:4 to 1:6 comparisons between EB and HT sets

661273f7.jpg

This is not a flattering picture of the Hot Toys T2 so is it any wonder folks are saying the EB one is better.
There are plenty of very cinematic photos of the Hot Toys figure where it was hard to imagine a bitter sculpt.

I would have the EB figure but I am not sure I can justify 300 quid for a figure.
Not when I want to buy a Cintig tablet.

This is not a flattering picture of the Hot Toys T2 so is it any wonder folks are saying the EB one is better.
There are plenty of very cinematic photos of the Hot Toys figure where it was hard to imagine a bitter sculpt.

The T2 likeness by HT was never to my liking. also both figures in the photo have the same profile, same lighting and pretty much reference the same expression. I dont see how its difficult for anyone to realise which is a more accurate sculpt. This is not a hate on HT thing, its just showing that the EB has improved on the HT sculpt

Also considering the fact that you are as you said 'a sculptor' yourself (thus a better judge as you indicated) in the Superman thread and despite clear indications (which a 'non sculptor' like me could recognise) very unconvinced that the 'new sculpt' wasnt really 'new' (and since vanished from the time it was proven to be a new sculpt) I'm at a loss what to say about your capability of judging sculpts (and somewhere even your ability as a sculptor)... :dunno

2040024,oCdddX6QNYA+aT9gGiNcCgfmE6gOHmAnWMP5vMBUiPR1Em+3vDb9zfon3uv_jNxJfz3ogxTr3jHE26akqhRXcA==.jpg

3d4a701b.jpg

Dont ge me wrong this is the best looking Arnold figure to date, big advantage in compare to the others on the market.

but i´m disoppointed a little from the in-hand pics, looks somehow off.

Hopefully the pictures are guilty.

Last edited:
The T2 likeness by HT was never to my liking. also both figures in the photo have the same profile, same lighting and pretty much reference the same expression. I dont see how its difficult for anyone to realise which is a more accurate sculpt. This is not a hate on HT thing, its just showing that the EB has improved on the HT sculpt

Also considering the fact that you are as you said 'a sculptor' yourself in the Superman thread and despite clear indications (which a 'non sculptor' like me could recognise) very unconvinced that the 'new sculpt' wasnt really 'new' (and since vanished from the time it was proven to be a new sculpt) I'm at a loss what to say about your capability of judging sculpts... :dunno

:exactly: :goodpost:

Sure would like to see this company get into the Marvel side of things. I also wouldn't mind collecting 1/4 posable figures. Just looking for a for an alternative besides Sideshow.

Sure would like to see this company get into the Marvel side of things. I also wouldn't mind collecting 1/4 posable figures. Just looking for a for an alternative besides Sideshow.

I really like the whole 1/4 thing they got going, Who knows.. I might get the Joker depending on his production photos and what not.

Back