ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the Enterbay is perfect!

2s12hqw.jpg

Man, I gotta get one of these. I wish it came with a grey shirt like the Hot Toys though for the endo arm scene.

Bad pics- improper- overlit/underlit lighting- folks jusy LOOK at the good lit pics and the EB is not too "shiny". You could always dullcoat it if you want LOL
the pics are amazing - looks like the real thing!

Sculpt wise, I don't believe you can get a better comparison shot than this until we get it in hand to compare. The HT T2 does look like Arnold, all of his phyiscal traits that we can recognize as is there but he looks over chiseled. I just find it to look a lot more aggressive than he was from the movie. The EB sculpt nails the expression generally with a more passive aggressive look.

I hope that comes with a soundchip saying 'Futz me!'

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would pay £270 on a figure and not mess around with it to look nice... :dunno

EDIT: My mam also thinks I'm insane spending £277 on a figure... I'm 15, pretty proud of having something like that and it worth something.

Last edited:
Image compilation of Arnold sculpts from Hot Toys, Enterbay, and Arnold's head from various ages and phases.

zarnold.jpg

Man, I gotta get one of these. I wish it came with a grey shirt like the Hot Toys though for the endo arm scene.

HT initially didn't have the black t-shirt included in their release but came through with it in the end - wonder if EB will do the same. After all the effort that has gone into this, it'd be stupid not to include the grey t-shirt. Who would seriously pose their figure with the black shirt and endo arm?

HT initially didn't have the black t-shirt included in their release but came through with it in the end - wonder if EB will do the same. After all the effort that has gone into this, it'd be stupid not to include the grey t-shirt. Who would seriously pose their figure with the black shirt and endo arm?

I really hope EB does. At least if HT didn't make the grey shirt, one could always buy a 1/6 gray shirt off Ebay as there's a market for it. I never see any 1/4 clothes anywhere...

The First rule of Fight Club is?...

The last rule of your collecting is?... :dunno

Well "MY" last rule was to stick only with 1:6 action figures :slap

There were more rules early on but now the last one has fallen which is not good news for my wallet and my marriage

There were more rules early on but now the last one has fallen which is not good news for my wallet and my marriage

Hot Toys Black Widow would never leave you~~~~~ :rotfl

Ha ha, yeh I remember your story about how your good lady ragged on your dollies to all the guests over at your place one day and manhandled your batman figure. Y'know what? Stuff 'em! Bring this baby home and give him pride of ____ing place in your bedroom! Futz him and repose him every night. And then make noises about how many companies are now going to be putting out high-end 1/4 figures and how you're going to need a heeeeelllll of a lot more display space from now on. She'll beg you to go back to 1/6 and promise never to deride your dollies again :lol

Back