ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, why people see one unusual pic and make a mountain out of a endo-arm?

More shots from satisfied customers in Asia

t2ttx2xk0bxx59896520.jpg

681f7b7egw1dlurieh8uwj.jpg

681f7b7egw1dlurh69bmkj.jpg

681f7b7egw1dlurbdubc2j.jpg

t2w1t2xdp59896520.jpg

Some more weathering on the jacket too which we were not able to see from the promotional shots and grainy phone cameras.
t2g0x2xlxbxx59896520.jpg

And for the Endoskeleton arm nitpicking horde.
t2r1p2xgd59896520.jpg

That endo arm looks bent...

Here's 5 pictures of the same arm in different positions...

Oh, so it can bend in many places...

Yes, it's not a statue it's an articulated figure....

Oh, the paint looks dull...

Yes, that's because it's not paint, it's real metal...

This figure is awesome, but enough with the EB/HT comparisons :thud: I guess they're inevitable because up until now the HT 1/6 has been the yardstick T2 Arnie figure and this one blows it out of the water - but really, nearly two years and a whole different scale separates them. I'm more impressed that EB looks to have reversed its downward-spiralling cred with collectors with this single release. They did just about everything right with this release having botched just about everything with their GoD release. It's a good day for EB and a good day for AF collectors.

hahaha yeah, I'm just messing. They're incomparable as they're different scales. I think with a slightly more skin crease and a sharper nose tip, HT 1/6 T-800 is perfectly spot on with Arnold's likeness.

Few more weeks. Guhhhhh

:offtopic: = I'm going in the bath. See what I did there? You're reading a pointless post that is completely off topic other than the fact I'll be lying there thinking of this figure. Nuff' said.

:offtopic: = I'm going in the bath. See what I did there? You're reading a pointless post that is completely off topic other than the fact I'll be lying there thinking of this figure. Nuff' said.

Most folks here do most of their thinking about this figure in the shower.

Back