ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might make it with a preview, but no one's getting this in hand in 2011.

I will for my July show.... maybe 1st UK showing at LFCC

So expect some pics around June/July time, so some of u UK freaks may get a in hand peak before anyone else :wink1:

I will for my July show.... maybe 1st UK showing at LFCC

So expect some pics around June/July time, so some of u UK freaks may get a in hand peak before anyone else :wink1:

Might have to attend to see how he is shaping up if I'm free.

Would be amazing if this guy had a swappable battle damaged head and arm.

Thanks again breakers :yess::hi5: :wave

Last edited:
Might have to attend to see how he is shaping up if I'm free.

Would be amazing if this guy had a swappable battle damaged head and arm.

Thanks again breakers :yess::hi5: :wave

;)
Don't think that any of the freaks here know why u so happy! Lol.

This must be dean. I'm guessing dean has chose the T800 as his prize for raffle. Congrats. Good choice.

This must be dean. I'm guessing dean has chose the T800 as his prize for raffle. Congrats. Good choice.

It is indeed me that won the raffle. I was torn between this and the Enterbay Bruce Lee. I have a feeling this will be a good un and don't yet have anything Terminator related in my small collection.

It is indeed me that won the raffle. I was torn between this and the Enterbay Bruce Lee. I have a feeling this will be a good un and don't yet have anything Terminator related in my small collection.

Ah congrats on winning the raffle mate. Good choice especially if you haven't all ready got any Terminator pieces yet. I'm not buying this only because I'm covered on this line with HT fig's but I did buy there Bruce Lee 1002 & if it's anything like that, this'll be a bit special ;) congrats again :wave

Ah congrats on winning the raffle mate. Good choice especially if you haven't all ready got any Terminator pieces yet. I'm not buying this only because I'm covered on this line with HT fig's but I did buy there Bruce Lee 1002 & if it's anything like that, this'll be a bit special ;) congrats again :wave

Thanks.

I was not in a position to be buying the HT ones as I was out of work so missed out, would have loved them. It turned out nice though as I have always loved the look of the Enterbay products and this will be a great first piece.

So I assume theres still no telling if this is a bust or full blown 1/4 figure? Similar to their Bruce Lee maybe? This sucks balls to wait for imo.

So I assume theres still no telling if this is a bust or full blown 1/4 figure? Similar to their Bruce Lee maybe? This sucks balls to wait for imo.

Its hard to get really excited for any Enterbay figure knowing how long the wait is likely to be...and thats just the wait for full prototype pics, actual release? Well you'll have plenty of time to save.

Im pretty sure it s a full figure but Im sure Breakersrevenge will clarify.

I hope so, I also hope there is some battle damage as the poster says Endoskeleton on it and they have not shown the full head, just left some of it out of shot.

Well they've shown most of the head and any battledamage that could be on the small bit thats out of frame would be insignificant and innaccurate anyway so I don't see this being a BDed item.

I wouldn't read into the mention of 'endoskeleton' either since its only in the copyright info bits.

So I think its a good bet this particular piece will be another entirely clean, non-bd portrayal.

I wonder if it will Include sunglasses? Thats always been my favorite look from T2.

Its hard to get really excited for any Enterbay figure knowing how long the wait is likely to be...and thats just the wait for full prototype pics, actual release? Well you'll have plenty of time to save.

All too true. I wonder if they also reads these boards like HT's do. I know if I were EB (as nerdy as this sounds) i'd take the majority of feedback here as a golden source. They need to speed up their process OR stop showing teasers years before its release. Just common sense imo.

Back