ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol After speaking with a-dev says he's possibly not buying it but I can see about 4 of them being lined up on his floor at some point. :lol

It's the best Schwarzenegger likeness I've ever seen. I'll get it, but I hope it doesn't take years to come out. Curious as to what their other licences are as well.

If he looks like on the picture and the body and all things are movie accurate, i take it.
I´ve always wanted a T1 or T2 figure in 1/4.

Likeness on the black/white picture is perfect.

So how many are you buying adev?:monkey3

:lol one for each room of the house including the hall, landing and bathroom - and ___k it one for the attic too.

Nah just one, if that. starting a 1/4 scale collection is a dangerous road for me however I could end up too tempted on this piece.

The promo pic looks absolutely amazing. I missed my chance to pick up the T-800 PF and the Hot Toys figure from last year. Definitely NOT going to miss this!!

This looks Incredible! Im really looking forward to new pics. Is it a 1/4 scale statue or figure?

Good to see their slowing building their clientele, but why in the hell do Enterbay & HT keep "see-sawing" licences?

I mean really? First the tug-of-war for Bruce; now this? I bet $$$ we can expect to see some sort of Marvel or DC licence next.....

I mean I understand that the "Terminator" franchise as a whole is a cash cow, but dang. Get something new or a licence thats rarely seen.

Although this was also previously held by HT, why don't toy companies like to give RoboCop enough attention? They generally make one or two pieces, then abandon it. The franchise is like a poor, neglected puppy. RoboCop just wants love.

I suppose because it only had one good film it overall didn't build the kind of fanbase that Terminator has. Even Predator, some regard only the first one as good, but it gets more attention because it was also an "Arnie" film and because of the crossover association with the Alien universe too (crap though those films ended up being)

Additionally when the star of the Robocop films refuses to grant his likeness rights it limits what they can do. They can't give us that really cool battle-damaged look. Personally I'd settle for all the BD he sustains before removing his helmet but for some reason unknown to me only McFarlane bothered to tackle that with their 12" figure and even that didn't go far enough IMO.

Yet, basically everyone regards the first one as a total classic. There's a market.

I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around Neca's decision to make one 18" figure, and nothing else. I remember really hoping for a McFarlane ED209 boxed set back in the day, too.

If memory serves someone, maybe Tankman, said that only McFarlane had the license for smaller scale figures. NECA only had permission for the 18". And obviously McFarlane completely wasted the license.

There are a lot of films hailed as classics that simply don't have the support for merchandising that others have. Unfortuntely, not every property has an enormous following for merchandise, no matter how popular it is as a film or show. Terminator is one that does, people love the movies and crave the merchandise.

Back