ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to the rubber suit on Batman. HT could barely made it alive with the DX02 scenario here at the board. I cant imagine what would happen if they messed this one oup :lol

I think they will do pretty ok with the Joker, I suppose. Hopefully it'll be rooted hair version though.

That said, with more pics showing up, I'm tempted to get rid of my HT T800 and upgrade it to this.

I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to the rubber suit on Batman. HT could barely made it alive with the DX02 scenario here at the board. I cant imagine what would happen if they messed this one oup :lol

I think they will do pretty ok with the Joker, I suppose. Hopefully it'll be rooted hair version though.

That said, with more pics showing up, I'm tempted to get rid of my HT T800 and upgrade it to this.

I think in 1/4 with the suit being a lot bigger, the material could be a bit thicker and more durable compared to 1/6 scale.

man this figure doesn't cease to amaze me! it's just all around fantastic! great Job EB! :clap

hope to see more great products with this amount of detail in the future!

enterbay has really knocked this one out of the park. imo, the likenes is FAR superior to ht's. the ht version was good, but something about the likeness was simply off. this one looks spot on. and the paint app is superb.

i won't be getting this one though. am still waiting for a battle damaged version from either company.

its so big, if i get this then it will take me a while to get use to how it dwarfs 1/6 scale figures.

Yeah, the size of this thing is great. I have two Xbox360's stacked on my desk to the right side, it looks like I'm gonna have to move them off for T-800 :3

WOW this is pretty impressive.
The pîc with the HT one make it look like a neca ^^
I'm still not decided yet...
If they decide to tackle an Endo i'll be in heaven!
Where did you guys bought it from?
Where is the best place to get it to Europe.

if I may, why do you have/need 2? when one over heats, you move to the other one? :monkey1

One is a new slim black 360 for the handful of games I actually play online, the other is an old white fat modded one for bootlegs I download and am too cheap to buy because I funnel that into Enterbay and Hot toys! lol

lqblW.jpg

I collected 1/6 and SS 1/4. EB T2 caught my eyes at very first glance. The likeliness and everything are spot-on. So it's a must-have for me.
However, I ordered this piece of art through my local retailer. They still have no idea when the standard version will arrives, even the exclusive ones are out in China already.
I was like Grrrrrrr. The wait is killing me!

Last edited:
That's because the special edition went into production first. It's basically the same thing with a different packages + 2 addition accessories(extra hand gun, bare feet). Enterbay's production line is probably working on the normal version right now which was told to be available at the Enterbay store in Oct.
I don't know when they start shipping out to global retailers but usually a month later. I would figure you guys can still get it before Christmas.

That's because the special edition went into production first. It's basically the same thing with a different packages + 2 addition accessories(extra hand gun, bare feet). Enterbay's production line is probably working on the normal version right now which was told to be available at the Enterbay store in Oct.
I don't know when they start shipping out to global retailers but usually a month later. I would figure you guys can still get it before Christmas.

more time to save for me

OK, the following pics are....

SENSATIONAL-UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :horror

Everything is perfect even the jacket. I'm blown away!!

sam0818xi.jpg

sam0817v.jpg

sam0819p.jpg

sam0820n.jpg

sam0821f.jpg

sam0822h.jpg

sam0823fc.jpg

sam0825.jpg

sam0826bl.jpg

Back