ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with E and eyes, though? Their Elvis suffers from a similar sleepy/drugged eyes syndrome. :gah:

DSC_3631.jpg

DSC_3630.jpg

Elvis was a pretty sleepy/ drugged out dude. :drool

Aside from the overt squintiness and how watery his eyes look I don't like that pink effect on the lids. The T-800 has that to an extent and it adds to the 'just been crying' appearance.

Of the recent EB products, Scarface, T-800, Elvis, Rambo, I'd say eyes are the weakness of HT, but based on MIB, I'd say even that's getting better.

Could a die hard T2 fan get me some accurate looking pictures of the gloves in good quality? Wanting some reference photos for my friend to glove up a pair of my EB's hands

Could a die hard T2 fan get me some accurate looking pictures of the gloves in good quality? Wanting some reference photos for my friend to glove up a pair of my EB's hands

Jack im on the way to mail out your kit, btw if you get me a pair of hands, i can glove them for you. I have movie acurrate cyberdyne shootout NECA figs and the hands that i sent rob, Evan though they are too small, they are accurate, Sculpting a glove on a bare hand and then repainting is EASY, just a thought.

BTW same goes for you Rob, if you want, i can buy back my hands i sent you, that way you wont have wasted your money, you keep the feed chute and ammo box, and if you send me a set of bare hands, i can glove and paint them for you? Once again, just a thought. Search Lordragnar and check out my thread of star wars and indy head repaints, then you will see the leval of detail i am capable off, and jack will know soon, he will have one of my kits in his hands in a matter of a week or two(i guess thats how long it takes packaged to get to the uk from south carolina?)

looking forward to seeing the accessory pack with the actual figure pls post pics when you have them together, great work btw

Thank you very much 3timesacharm, I worked pretty hard on it, Jack will be the first person to have this kit with a figure, as i wont be getting my figure for a little while(btw Kdoty1 rocks, thank you for being patient with me, i got some money ready for you :).)

Of the recent EB products, Scarface, T-800, Elvis, Rambo, I'd say eyes are the weakness of HT, but based on MIB, I'd say even that's getting better.

I wouldnt put EB's Respect Scarface in that category.

BTW same goes for you Rob, if you want, i can buy back my hands i sent you, that way you wont have wasted your money, you keep the feed chute and ammo box, and if you send me a set of bare hands, i can glove and paint them for you? Once again, just a thought. Search Lordragnar and check out my thread of star wars and indy head repaints, then you will see the leval of detail i am capable off, and jack will know soon, he will have one of my kits in his hands in a matter of a week or two(i guess thats how long it takes packaged to get to the uk from south carolina?)

no worries about the hands..:wink1: yes it is easy to sculpt the gloves over the hands but what would you use ? sculpey ? not going to work just because they need to be flexible when you put the weapons on his hands..I'm pretty sure they will crack :( as far as detailing and stuff..I think I can hold my own...

some of the work I've done...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1590562&postcount=173
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2316978&postcount=222
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349736&postcount=976

:wink1:

no worries about the hands..:wink1: yes it is easy to sculpt the gloves over the hands but what would you use ? sculpey ? not going to work just because they need to be flexible when you put the weapons on his hands..I'm pretty sure they will crack :( as far as detailing and stuff..I think I can hold my own...

some of the work I've done...

Wow dude, you sling an airbrush real nice, i didnt mean to sound as if i doubted your skills, im reletivly new to the forums, im not as well versed as some of you guys. I bow to your skills Rob :) your pretty go$%#am good dude

Oh i would use dyed mold putty by Alumalite, its a two part rtv used to scuplt molds, its wounderful stuff, it has the constistancy of clay when you mix it and can be dyed and is super tough, and flexible! :)

Image0651.jpg

Image0650.jpg

Image0649.jpg

finally after 5 months of hassle i i get my hands on this one, have to say at 442$ im really disappointed this one, looks like he had one beer too many, and not really happy with the sculpt either, well, i loved the sideshow t1 pf ,but just my luck , my reg head got damaged and sideshow send 2 replacements which were damaged too, cant i get anything right nowadays :(

Dino, the reason he has a beer belly is because of dodgy posing. Mine was the same, move the legs forward and push the head back then it should be right. Also, those pictures make me want to buy a plane ticket to see you so I can futz him for you :lol :D

Dino, the reason he has a beer belly is because of dodgy posing. Mine was the same, move the legs forward and push the head back then it should be right. Also, those pictures make me want to buy a plane ticket to see you so I can futz him for you :lol :D

, i know this fig needs a lil futzing here and there, man , thos pants are really pulled up a bit too high,
the only positive thing about this fig are the accessories,im not that happy with the head sculpt, and i dont have the patience for a lil futzing now, i might end up damaging the figure lol
my gripe is for the price i paid this, i dont think im quite satisfied,just pulled the gun on this one becos this is one of my fav characters of all time..right now the best terminator collectible for me is the Terminator 1 PF

Well when i get mine im gonna repaint the head and hands. . .gasp!!!! oh yeah, i ve seen all the pics, enterbay did a great job for a manufacturer, but i think a lil resculpting and paint apps would be nice, im only ever gonna have one of theses so might as well go all the way.

And Jack idk maybe like $40 bucks, twenty for sculpting and repainting(with flexible double tough rtv and ill use a flexible paint to dye the rtv). and twenty for shipping, shipping the weapon set was like $30 bucks so idk, when i get mine im gonna glove my hands up, so if you like what you see ill do yours.

Hey, I think I'll just stick with my friend gloving up the hands, it'll be quick and I've not got much money. Looking forward to getting your set quite a lot :) Also, yeah, I think the skin colour EB has used is actually too dark on the face

Back