ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its like how come Enterbay didnt include a grey shirt, theres shortcomings with the figure that well have to take it upon ourselves to improve

they should have included two jackets, a clean and bullet holes one

I'd rather the leather was fake and had a grey shirt to be honest.

Congrats of receiving this huge monster.

Here is the thing, if my memory serve me correctly, your aunt purchase this for you at EB shop on end of Sept, right? But apparently, when I asked the saleslady at EB shop earlier this week, she told me that T2 only available for those purchase before 13 Aug:impatient:.....also bare feet only comes with those PO at ani con.:gah:

Thanks!
Maybe she didn't know that they were already sending regular edition. You should contact them again just to be sure.

Some new pics...I really need to invest in new lens. :dunno

img5077sc.jpg

img5076sc.jpg

img5082sc.jpg

img5083sc.jpg

Thanks!
Maybe she didn't know that they were already sending regular edition. You should contact them again just to be sure.

img5077sc.jpg

img5076sc.jpg

img5082sc.jpg

img5083sc.jpg

Simply amazing man! This plus my life size T-800 bust and I'm settle for Terminator collectables! I can't hardly wait!

Thanks!

img5077sc.jpg

img5076sc.jpg

img5082sc.jpg

img5083sc.jpg

Awesome pix Dave:thud:,

Come on EB, we need him now......:gah:

Back