ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it look like the ring peg thats wrapped around the thigh going to leave any imprints or rust the leather away?

I had big expectations with this figure. I was like a kid when I saw the parcel. Then some little details kill the "thing". But I'm impressed and satisfied, really. It easily beats the HT IMO. Though it didn't blown me away because I already have the HT (same look etc...).
I guess I need something really different now.

Another pic:

img5057sc.jpg

Congrats of receiving this huge monster.

Here is the thing, if my memory serve me correctly, your aunt purchase this for you at EB shop on end of Sept, right? But apparently, when I asked the saleslady at EB shop earlier this week, she told me that T2 only available for those purchase before 13 Aug:impatient:.....also bare feet only comes with those PO at ani con.:gah:

I agree he looks great in some angles but he also can really look like a toy in different angles :gah:. I personally prefer a statue for a size this big. It's a shame statue T2 PF is too skinny. I am still waiting for my perfect T2 collectible. I hope T2 T800 battle damage LSF will be the one.

This is what I talked about in this thread. Agreed with you 100%.

Wow! Nice. How come the endo arm isn't attatched to the meat ring? Does it come off?

Good question,I was about to ask that and also did you notice that the endo metal arm isn't as dark in color as the ones in the exclusives which is a plus.:yess:

Sweet, I was hoping the Endo Arm would detach from the meat ring so I could display it on the side :yess:

Good question,I was about to ask that and also did you notice that the endo metal arm isn't as dark in color as the ones in the exclusives which is a plus.:yess:

Yeah, it looks a lot more chrome. I wont display him with it still unless my mam does a good job on making me a grey shirt for him mind. Would look pretty nice next to my 18" endo though. :)

it doesnt look right and screen accurate if you display it without the flesh part because the metal arm is blooedied but if you can repaint it then it will look good.

It wouldn't be accurate anyway. The arm from the glass is the right arm, that is a left one.

thats right good catch, I guess then they should mangle the bottom part a bit then so it would look like when he chopped it off in steel mill

nah let someone who is good at tweaking try it out first and see how it looks, i dont think but can be wrong that there will be stores that sell pieces of the figure so if you mess up you could get a replacement.

nah let someone who is good at tweaking try it out first and see how it looks, i dont think but can be wrong that there will be stores that sell pieces of the figure so if you mess up you could get a replacement.

But whats the point of having the arm from the end but having his head, chest, leg and clothes intact?

yeah its like how come Enterbay didnt include a grey shirt, theres shortcomings with the figure that well have to take it upon ourselves to improve

they should have included two jackets, a clean and bullet holes one

Back