ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as nice as it would be to have this guy, I think he's getting the axe what with all the HT figures coming out I need to buy. If Enterbay does a T1 version of Arnold with this level of quality, though, it will be an instant buy.

Same here I was really tempted by this, it looks incredible but weighing up all my HT figure's I've got coming, I just can't afford it at the moment & I don't even collect 1/4 & I already own the HT version in the scale I do collect.

Same here I was really tempted by this, it looks incredible but weighing up all my HT figure's I've got coming, I just can't afford it at the moment & I don't even collect 1/4 & I already own the HT version in the scale I do collect.

In order to stop me from going overboard on collecting I'm only getting 1/4's. So far all I have is the NECA Endo and this pre-ordered. Also if I'm pleased a Joker and Batman would be welcome! :D

In order to stop me from going overboard on collecting I'm only getting 1/4's. So far all I have is the NECA Endo and this pre-ordered. Also if I'm pleased a Joker and Batman would be welcome! :D

Add a Neca predator to that list, there awesome for the money. :)

Only issue is, with HT and Enterbay moving in that direction, I can see getting into it later on. And if so, I could be playing catch-up with something like this, but. . .I don't think that'll happen. I think 1/6 will still be my collecting focus, with a few 1/4 scale pickups here or there. T1 T-800, Batman, Spidey, P1 Predator maybe.

I've been fortunate in everything I've collected with one exception - apart from the HT P2 Elder and the first 3 USCM figures I've never missed anything. I've been there from the beginning of every line I'm interested in and in all the main scales that I've collected. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them all out too.

The only thing that this figure is missing, other than the gray shirt, is an extra jacket with bullet holes in it. Especially since the t-800 stays fully clean for like 10 minutes in the movie lol

He'd also need a bullet holed black t-shirt as well if they did that. I'm glad collectible companies give collectors the option to add them rather than put them on ahead, he may get messed up quickly into the movie but I like my all black T-800s to be without damage.

This is an off topic question (well its not collectible related anyway) but does anybody know if an mp3 version of the music from 20 to about 45 seconds in the youtube video exists? I know its not on the T2 OST but i've been looking for it for years! It's very short and basic, but when I was younger I always thought it sounded so awesome and it immediately reminds me of T2. Any help would be appreciated!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H838woOsZbs[/ame]

I've been fortunate in everything I've collected with one exception - apart from the HT P2 Elder and the first 3 USCM figures I've never missed anything. I've been there from the beginning of every line I'm interested in and in all the main scales that I've collected. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them all out too.

So, you basically have the set of HT to date, minus Elder and the Marines? I though I had a pretty extensive collection... :thud:

Surely you must be living inside a box after all that hard earned cash spent? :dunno

Actually guys I forgot the Hot Toys AvPs - I wasn't collecting 1/6th when they were out, if I was I probably would have bought them. However I only really regret not having the Elder.

So Butters I think you probably have me beat when it comes to HT preds. I don't know what you have exactly but for some reason I've gotten the impression you have most of them?

This is an off topic question (well its not collectible related anyway) but does anybody know if an mp3 version of the music from 20 to about 45 seconds in the youtube video exists? I know its not on the T2 OST but i've been looking for it for years! It's very short and basic, but when I was younger I always thought it sounded so awesome and it immediately reminds me of T2. Any help would be appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H838woOsZbs

I like that piece of music too, kind of strikes a nostalgiac chord in me. Unfortunate they didn't see fit to put it on the soundtrack, likewise a few other pieces of scoring from the film.

Any time I want to hear these pieces I look at this youtube clip, though even these aren't complete and fade in and out because of the way they were recorded.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7-Ig9q77Lw[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9pE2Yvyco&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
So Butters I think you probably have me beat when it comes to HT preds. I don't know what you have exactly but for some reason I've gotten the impression you have most of them?

Ah, I see... I thought you were saying you had almost all the HT figures made to date.

Yeah, I have the set; including the Anicom Scar. I think I'll end up selling them, though. There's no point keeping stuff you don't display and have kept boxed up for years.

To be honest, I find the head sculpts amateurish and never displayed them without their masks on. HT will probably release better versions of them sooner or later anyway.

I may as well cash in before the bottom falls out of the market with all the fakes and recasts now being sold on ebay. People will still pay good money for figures that are basically new in mint boxes. I could use the money to pay for all the rest of the HT stuff I have on order, with plenty of change left over.

Back