ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May i know when did your aunt PO at EB shop?
Coz i'm also PO him at end Sept but still not yet receive their pickup confirmation?:impatient:

She PO it late september maybe around on the 25th.
She asked them to call her when the figure is ready to ship so she can check the goods before sending.

Yeah, EB seem to have really tried on this one (Thus a hefty $400) and it seems to have turned out great... I just hope this batch of standards meets up to the prototype like the Exclusive batch did. I'd be gutted to finally get my first high-end figure and it looking tripe! But I have to say, if this T-800 wow's me when I open it; Enterbay can be expecting around another $800 from me (Batman and Joker).

I'm pretty sure they'll wow you :wave

She PO it late september maybe around on the 25th.
She asked them to call her when the figure is ready to ship so she can check the goods before sending.

Thanks Dave:wink1:

Ordered mine on 26th, hope I could receive their call soon.

29933621097237462691340.jpg
Arnold, you've been crying :monkey2

Poop. I had to cancel mine for now due to budgeting. But based on the general attitude people have on Enterbay, I don't think it will sell out that quickly. I can probably still pick this up later.

Show pics if you guys get yours soon!

Poop. I had to cancel mine for now due to budgeting. But based on the general attitude people have on Enterbay, I don't think it will sell out that quickly. I can probably still pick this up later.

Show pics if you guys get yours soon!

My picks should be decent because my phone has a 12MP camera! :clap
However seeing as I ordered from ebay... It may not be soon. :gah:

Another pic from my exclusive. I would like to expose on the endoarm over stand
6238625536_812797a158_b.jpg
I dont like the body, enterbay doesn't put much effort on it, even the biceps and delts, the worst thing is the torso, its made of soft rubber that they just put on top of this plastic articulated body why not use a harder rubber? like hottoys did so many times already, so at least they can sculpt it better or let the chest stands out better, as one of Arnold's best body part is his chest.

but with clothes on it is indeed a great figure.
Does it have the edition size on the box?

Does anybody know the edition size for this figure? Not a guess, or an estimate. Thanks :D

Last edited:
This may be a silly question but does anybody know if the bullets can go into the handgun magazine? Just curious since the shells can go in the shotgun...

^The first pic looked good but after that you could see the bike is just too big for the figure...and not the same one from the film.

Well, as nice as it would be to have this guy, I think he's getting the axe what with all the HT figures coming out I need to buy. If Enterbay does a T1 version of Arnold with this level of quality, though, it will be an instant buy.

Back