ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
127_51599_1f873d046835d06.jpg

thanks for posting D-mummy :hi5: wooo waited long time for this Xmas is coming 4 days early:blissy

Question is, will this be an extra "conversion kit" for the first T-800? Ie, undamaged grenade launcher, bag, full grenade bandolier, minigun and grey shirt? Or is it just gonna be he minigun? In which case it makes very little sense.

If it do include it...... please come with 2 jackets. Then i'll 100% not buy DX13. Until full specs, that one is still pending.

Even if they don't, this will make a marvelous upgrade for the HD-001 first 1/4 release. Now i'm really glad i didn't get the DX10.
:exactly: the way to go .this is going to be the daddy of all T2-800 :lol but i PO,ed my DX10 way back an now DX13, just glad it didn,t come with the proto sculpt yukkk its like having mini cyberdyn and 1/4. These Terminator figs are too good to say no :( weak :slap

:horror Oh man, there going all out!!! Start saving people, its gonna be pricey.........:panic:
:thud::thud::thud:feels like getting kicked in the nuts,,,,tripple whammy

Oh my...

69464edejw1dz1hg5o22bj.jpg

Wait, so will this release cover both the Final Battle, and CyberDyne looks?

Uh oh. My interest level is getting higher. This is ridiculous. I'm not even that much of a fan of the movies :slap

69464edejw1dz1g8u9uwij.jpg

Uh oh. My interest level is getting higher. This is ridiculous. I'm not even that much of a fan of the movies :slap

Lawrence u need get this :lol too good to miss :lol but the price might hurt if they gave us like 2 damage version, but is the best option :blissy

127_51599_5f16d0b8de3df0a.jpg

The Enterbay sculpt has too heart-shaped lips and Arnie has slightly thinner lips.
Even the nasal wings are to wide and the nosetip is a little too big.

Yea, and Arnie's finger nails are slightly longer in the movie than compared to the EB figure. C'MON GUYS! I think some of you are being just a bit finnicky about details...JESUS :slap! His nasal wings are too wide??!! Are you serious??!! This has to be of the best Arnie sculpts out there and your worried about heart shaped lips and nasal cavities...this is it guys! This is the a definitive Arnold collectors item, we cant be moaning about such silly things...just enjoy it for what it is...an amazing sculpt and figure!

Yea, and Arnie's finger nails are slightly longer in the movie than compared to the EB figure. C'MON GUYS! I think some of you are being just a bit finnicky about details...JESUS :slap! His nasal wings are too wide??!! Are you serious??!! This has to be of the best Arnie sculpts out there and your worried about heart shaped lips and nasal cavities...this is it guys! This is the a definitive Arnold collectors item, we cant be moaning about such silly things...just enjoy it for what it is...an amazing sculpt and figure!

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: RobertoBagg10 :hi5: !!

tumblr_lmye2r3jAS1qdq5u6.gif

Lawrence u need get this :lol too good to miss :lol but the price might hurt if they gave us like 2 damage version, but is the best option :blissy
If I was a hardcore Terminator fan, I could see myself being all over this, but I'm not. I like EB's original 1/4 T800 so much though, & am impressed with what I've seen of this version so far, so I'm still thinking about it :D

Imagine if this was $325 like EB's original 1/4 T800 (although I doubt it). That would put the 'Hot Toys' $305 price tag for their 1/6 to shame.

Well, if this has the cyberdyne look and BD look then I'd be pissed off. That just sort of ruins it for all the people with the first release

Well, if this has the cyberdyne look and BD look then I'd be pissed off. That just sort of ruins it for all the people with the first release

Maybe it will be a BD T2, with Cyberdyne expansion kit.

Meaning all the gear for people to upgrade their old one, along with a full BD T2 figure.

By the way... i think your custom cyberdyne look is killer mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back