Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is gorgeous. Robocop's head is better than the Hot Toys, if you can believe that. It's surprisingly light though. There's little heft to this thing and it feels super cheap. One of the poseable hands is missing a pinky. I haven't given up all hope left (haven't checked the foam), but things don't look good. My hands keep falling off too and my right hip seems stuck.

This is going to sound crazy, but the Robocop 3 pieces are actually quite beautiful. I wanted to sell them originally, but I don't think I can. I actually . . . like the vacant eyed Burke sculpt. It's ****ing creepy. :lol I was showing someone on snapchat and did the face swap, it's crazy how it looks.

IMG_7333.JPG

The BD Hot Toys Weller and this Enterbay Burke are probably the best physical portraits I have in my collection. All three mouths are great too and Robo's visor/helmet is really, really nice.

I need to get batteries for it tomorrow to test everything. I also have't been able to get the jet pack off, which is concerning me. I don't know if I'm being too careful with it or what, but it's just not slipping off. I really don't want to force it and accidentally scratch up his back. Any advice to people that have it?

But so far, the over all sculpt is gorgeous. I'm really impressed. The overall feel to it though feels like junk. I would have been pissed if I paid full price for it.

So, in line with Neny Dee's youtube review except a bit more positive overall feeling because you didn't pay the original price.

Yeah the Robocop 3 parts always did look well done - I will actually use the battle-damaged chest from time to time. I might see what it looks like with the Burke head on it but I won't display it that way longterm. I'll display the gun-arm and the jetpack somewhere but not on the figure.

I want that damn exclusive Robocop 2 Cain Damaged helmet now. I saw it on eBay months ago for 40 bucks and ****ing passed on it by being a cheap ass. Would have been nice with the chest plate and not much of a big deal since I didn't pay $650 for this thing. Dumb on my part.

I want a blue Robocop.

It's tricky as you have to just keep working at it and then clunk it will come away real fast. And yes, there is a scratch risk, so much so that you'll probably find there are already marks on the shoulders from new. If you're lucky you might have one without, but it's unlikely you'll do serious damage to the figure taking it off given you're asking rather than ripping it off in one go :)

Well that sucks to hear :(

there is a scratch risk, so much so that you'll probably find there are already marks on the shoulders from new. If you're lucky you might have one without

Hhhhnnnnggggg

They should have just packed him without it on.

I just got this figure from ebay today.
Looks so good and everything works great!
I thought all electronics doesn't work but it works well and zero scratches on it, it looks perfect to me.

253AD34C5902C0773797CA

With NECA and Hot toy
26624E4C5902C0740307E8

Last edited:
Looks amazing, slightly worried about the missing finger on DiFabio's Robocop. Did you find it? bloody hope so as that's a much bigger issue than broken electronics, whatever the price.

Looks amazing, slightly worried about the missing finger on DiFabio's Robocop. Did you find it? bloody hope so as that's a much bigger issue than broken electronics, whatever the price.

No missing fingers, everything looks/works great.

No missing fingers, everything looks/works great.

Good to hear :) do you think it feels a little, Toys R Us cheap, compared to other high-end figures? Just trying to lower my expectations when mine is shipped and arrives in the UK (next year probably). Also anyone know what this would have cost in the UK when released vs this "refurb" price?

Good to hear :) do you think it feels a little, Toys R Us cheap, compared to other high-end figures? Just trying to lower my expectations when mine is shipped and arrives in the UK (next year probably). Also anyone know what this would have cost in the UK when released vs this "refurb" price?

Yes,I feels little cheap plastic and rubber parts but NOT Toys R Us cheap toys like:)
If I paid over $500, I can complain for that but zero issues for what I paid.
Overall, great figure for display.
More pics.
2240B2355903E347466E3A

With HT ED209
2249E6355903E33810DC20

Head sculpt looks so good!
2223E4355903E33D06E7CD

Last edited:
I need to get batteries for it tomorrow to test everything. I also have't been able to get the jet pack off, which is concerning me. I don't know if I'm being too careful with it or what, but it's just not slipping off. I really don't want to force it and accidentally scratch up his back. Any advice to people that have it?

Your right to be concerned about the flightpack. i actually made a scrape on the back of his armour when i tried to force the jetpack off. The best advice for taking it off that works for me is it to push it towards yourself at a slight diagonal angle then lift it up. Seems to come off best that way without doing any damage.

Yes,I feels little cheap plastic and rubber parts but NOT Toys R Us cheap toys like:)
If I paid over $500, I can complain for that but zero issues for what I paid.
Overall, great figure for display.
More pics.
2240B2355903E347466E3A

Looks awesome!! Can't wait for mine to ship from BBTS.

Saterday i received a message that the Robocop figure was inside the post office.
Today i went to the post office for collecting my Robocop. I was excited to get the
figure :clap

I gave the lady the receive that i have for showing that the package was mine.
When i gave the receive i had a big smile on my face :) She went to the back
of the store and come back with a big box. So my smile went bigger and bigger.

She said to me you know about the extra costs you must pay for customs? I saw
she looks a bit tight...so i ask a bit still..what do i need to pay :dunno

She said it is a bit much....it is 97 Euro. I thought :computer:horse and my mought
was :eek

I thought i was blacking out in the shop and thought OMG...

After i came back on this planet i pay the :gah: Euros and leave the shop :monkey4

I think next weer a look at the figure so my smile come back again hahaha

I am very sorry for you fellas who pay involuntary custom fees. My collection wouldn't be as big if I had to pay sales tax/extra fees for each and every figure I buy.

I am very sorry for you fellas who pay involuntary custom fees. My collection wouldn't be as big if I had to pay sales tax/extra fees for each and every figure I buy.

Its not bad to be honest. Most times i get away without having to pay customs duty as long as the valuation is marked low on the packet. Usually ebay sellers will mark it low if you tell them to. The problem comes if you can't find an item on ebay and have to go to BBTS and the likes who clearly state they mark the value of the items full price you paid on the package and won't mark it any lower even if you request them to. Funny thing is though although it said 66 euro customs fees for me on the outer box the postman never collected it. :lol

After a bit of debating i'm letting mine go, going back to 1:6 robocop stuff now so if anyone is still looking for one of these i'll probably stick it on evilbay or in the sales thread.

Back