Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's weird. The T100 is also $200. God damn it.

Works great for me as I have some transformers I'm waiting on as well as neca's Leo. That POL is really great when it comes to saving on shipping!

On another note, EB must be done. This thing was $600! Oh well.

Hmm. It shows up on their front page so I guess it's real and they will be getting a small allotment. Sometimes you see stuff that seems to be permanently on preorder and I tend to assume those are mistakes.

As it is a preorder I went ahead and placed one. Gives me a little bit of a time to evaluate my current toy-priorities. I have other imminent things that I may cancel for the time being.

Hard to pass up at this price.

I mean, this rat is more expensive!

82caee97e24fd6cb27fa55bee40dab24.jpg

It does put things in perspective, and most importantly, makes anyone defending HT prices, an idiot.

Damn i should have waited:slap... Great price and i advise anyone on the fence to go ahead and pick it up at this price as you wont get better then this. Just goes to show the markup on the $600 figure 3 years ago when you can sell it for $199 and still make a profit. Just shows how much these companies are fleecing us big time...

Last edited:
Damn i should have waited:slap... Great price and i advise anyone on the fence to go ahead and pick it up at this price as you wont get better then this. Just goes to show the markup on the $600 figure 3 years ago when you can sell it for $199 and still make a profit. Just shows how much these companies are fleecing us big time...

I think it is not that much cheaper for us because we life in Europe. The item was 200 Dollar and shipping is 78 Dollar. I checked for the
T-1000. And customs is like 60/70 Euro. Maybe it is 20 Euro cheaper then the one from Australia?

I saw one on Ebay and the cheapest one is 380 Euro. So that is a big price difference.

The total dollar cost of my preorder is 282.98. That'll be something like 270euro and add the 60-70euro customs fee.

I glad I have it ordered given that the preorders sold out shortly thereafter. Another one off the backlog of stuff I want to get. I made some adjustments to my preorder list last night to compensate for adding this on right now, apparently due next month.

The total dollar cost of my preorder is 282.98. That'll be something like 270euro and add the 60-70euro customs fee.

I glad I have it ordered given that the preorders sold out shortly thereafter. Another one off the backlog of stuff I want to get. I made some adjustments to my preorder list last night to compensate for adding this on right now, apparently due next month.

To be honest the more i look at this figure i can say this is one purchase you won't regret. It really looks amazing.

It did sell out. Wow.

I really wish they would reissue Ledger's joker and Rambo.

@a-dev

It'd be nice to read your thoughts about the figure once you get it. I did feel kind of bad paying WHAT I paid when it came out, but felt like the overall look of the figure made it worth it.

Fast forward 2-3 years, with a 1 year old son, entirely different view as to what life actually means, I don't think I'd pay that amount now, no way in hell. And it's not because you suddenly make less money when you have a kid, it's just that everything freaking shifts.

Am I alone in this? Is this normal? I mean, I still LOVE the collecting aspect, but my purchases have halted quite a bit.

Yet, I see posters that still buy even MORE stuff after they have families. I might just be an idiot.

To be honest the more i look at this figure i can say this is one purchase you won't regret. It really looks amazing.

I remember my will I/won't I when it was originally coming out but the price ended up killing it for me. It was too much money for something that in various ways wasn't as good as the smaller Hot Toys figure and had potential breakage issues. Now though, it's obviously more reasonable. Also, regardless of functionality (its main drawback compared to the Hot Toys), I know that visually it's going to look great. I'm on a bit of a 1:4 scale kick at the moment with the NECA TMNT and Batman Returns figures; I've got the EB and HT 1:4 scale Terminator releases - you need the best Robocop for the scale aswell and as I've always said he really is best served at high end, thus the old NECA figure I have doesn't really cut it.

Last edited:
I remember my will I/won't I when it was originally coming out but the price ended up killing it for me. It was too much money for something that in various ways wasn't as good as the smaller Hot Toys figure and had potential breakage issues. Now though, it's obviously more reasonable. Also, regardless of functionality (its main drawback compared to the Hot Toys), I know that visually it's going to look great. I'm on a bit of a 1:4 scale kick at the moment with the NECA TMNT and Batman Returns figures, I've got the EB and HT 1:4 scale Terminator releases - you need the best Robocop for the scale aswell and as I've always said he really is best served at high end, thus the old NECA figure I have doesn't really cut it.

Just as you say this the electronics have gone kaput on me again so i just give up trying to repair it lol. Anyways im happy enough just to display it and i think the electronics feature is somewhat childish and unnecessary anyways.

Damn, $200 plus $7 shipping. And I thought the $260 I paid eforcity for it was a good dea. That trumps it.

Shoulda waited on the T-1000 too. Could have saved 60 bucks. Still way better than the $400-$650 price tag these things were being sold for when they first debuted. It always feels great to get good deals on this stuff.

Oh damn the preorder is gone ugh I wanted it what a great price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wonderful deal for you guys. It's an awesome 1/4 figure.

I had my EB robo for a few years now and got it for $475shipped brand new. Still a good deal for me back then.

I went ahead and pre-ordered this figure from BBTS. I never even considered picking this up at ~$600 USD, but at this price I kinda feel like I'd be a fool not to buy it. I've seen the pics and I definitely think it is worth $200. That T-1000 at $200 is also tempting. Is there anywhere selling the BD T-800 for a similar price?

Is that T-1000 any good? Anyone has it?

Worth it at $200 as EB's Arnie companion?

Yup definitely worth the money. Considering it was over $450. The headsculpt Looks better then the hot toys offering a few years back and at 1/4 scale it has real presence. Looks like a mini Robert Patrick.

^Good post

Damn, $200 plus $7 shipping. And I thought the $260 I paid eforcity for it was a good dea. That trumps it.

Shoulda waited on the T-1000 too. Could have saved 60 bucks. Still way better than the $400-$650 price tag these things were being sold for when they first debuted. It always feels great to get good deals on this stuff.

There's no ''shoulda waited'' if you couldn't have known an even better deal was going to come along.

The thing is, I hovered over the enterbay site deal after losing out on the eforcity deal. I should have seen something like this coming.

Still, we've all saved hundreds so can't be too stingy.

Back