Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 5x10 and Positron! Ah, ok that makes sense. Thank you for getting back to me on that! Appreciated!:)

Hi guys. I need some help here. To those who own this piece, can you tell me how much does it weight? I need to know the exact weight in kilos (item, box and shipping box included of course) for the customs office in my country. Thanks guys for any help you can provide me.:)

Hi there. These are the dimensions and weight of the shipping box and shipping weight. Hope this helps.

29x16x11inches for the shipping box and 11 lbs. for the weight.

Question:

Guys, did everyone have to push the head down further into the neck? I tried to push but i couldn't get it further than how it is now. I didn't want to use to much force with fear of damaging the electronics in the event my hands slip and i inadvertently turned the head.

Question:

Guys, did everyone have to push the head down further into the neck? I tried to push but i couldn't get it further than how it is now. I didn't want to use to much force with fear of damaging the electronics in the event my hands slip and i inadvertently turned the head.
I did, just make sure the neck joint lines up with the bottom of the head and it should go in

I did, just make sure the neck joint lines up with the bottom of the head and it should go in

Hmm. I thought I was doing that by aligning the D-Shape in the body with the corresponding D-Shape with the neck "peg". 5X10, may i trouble you for a reference pic of how your head sits on your figure? Thanks in advance!

Hmm. I thought I was doing that by aligning the D-Shape in the body with the corresponding D-Shape with the neck "peg". 5X10, may i trouble you for a reference pic of how your head sits on your figure? Thanks in advance!
yep, that's what I was talking about
Not sure if this pic shows much of the neck

A156A819-70AB-4CB3-ABEB-4FC3ECCBC62A.jpg

Thanks 5x10! Great pic! Hmm, I am wondering if mine can go any further...don't wanna break it. LOL!

HAHAH! NICE!
Hmm. I guess I'll give it another go tonight. Was it difficult to push down?

IMG_20150116_235209_zps3qjcqbgg.jpg

IMG_20150122_181932_zpsbig2j7x5.jpg

since I don't really have a space for him at home, and after sitting in box for a long while, I decided to make him some fresh air in office.
This is such a great piece.
But I m considering making a new chin guard for him since the original one is wrongly shaped...from a frontal view the reflections on the two sides of the guard always make it look like a big jaw piece.

That's a good solid pose there bbkill! :)

I will have the Hot Toys version here tomorrow. Yeah, I caved and got one. This does not mean that I have lost any love for this one.

Essentially, I wanted a Robocop I can pic up and you cannot really sit and chill on the coach with 1:4 scale figures.

Hi there. These are the dimensions and weight of the shipping box and shipping weight. Hope this helps.

29x16x11inches for the shipping box and 11 lbs. for the weight.

Thanks for the info my friend. I think the cost it's going to be a little expensive.

Yeah. I'm sure. But if you can get it, I recommend it.

Here are a few reasons:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422861896.109301.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422861403.443691.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422861921.726656.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422861945.192934.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422861954.876760.jpg

Lol!

Enterbay really did a fantastic job with this. I could nitpick some small screen inaccuracies in the sculpt if I wanted to, but the overall impression and presence of the figure is great.

I'm not going to be beaten down though, I refuse to get into 1/4 scale. I have the NECA 18" Robocop and that thing is a nightmare to display, I just don't have the space. It's currently on the floor next to a detolf.

@Plastic Bateman: I hear ya. But one more couldn't hurt..jusstt. ooooonnee moooore.
LOL!

@5x10: Thanks man! Glad you like 'em!

@Plastic Bateman: I hear ya. But one more couldn't hurt..jusstt. ooooonnee moooore.
LOL!

@5x10: Thanks man! Glad you like 'em!

Your pics are actually really tempting me. A lot. Great shots.

Paintwork looks absolutely dead-on there, which is the only thing I can complain about accuracy-wise on the Hot Toys version - but it is a pretty significant flaw.

Paintwork looks absolutely dead-on there, which is the only thing I can complain about accuracy-wise on the Hot Toys version - but it is a pretty significant flaw.

Thanks man. Actually, I was in the same boat. I have both and I agree some things can be tweaked in the sculpt on both. Overall suit-wise, I think HT looks more like Robo 1 and the EB looks more like Robo 2/3 for obvious reasons. LOL! But something that does not translate well in pics is seeing it in hand. It really looks great "In Hand". (HT does too)

Try and go and see this for yourself somewhere if you can. :)

Ht version is too skinny as well

Back