Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beauty of opinions. I don't think you will find Weller flying around with a jetpack as Robocop though.

@a-dev His nose does fit under there :lol

LOL i think most will agree the jetpack is a waste period. I have no clue why they bothered with that. There really isn't a market for Robo 3 at all. The unmasked looks too thin to be Burke to me I see Weller. Maybe its a amalgamation? The 1/6 Hot toys very much looks like Weller to me.

lol that pic looks like he got punched in the lip and doesn't look like Weller.

LOL i think most will agree the jetpack is a waste period. I have no clue why they bothered with that. There really isn't a market for Robo 3 at all.

lol that pic looks like he got punched in the lip

:exactly: Yeah, somehow he stuffed his face under that thing.

I was looking at some old teasers of this and those look like Weller.... I really want to see the full reveal, so we know what's going on :lol

:exactly: Yeah, somehow he stuffed his face under that thing.

I was looking at some old teasers of this and those look like Weller.... I really want to see the full reveal, so we know what's going on :lol

Yup I agree lets reveal it already. IDK why I care I don't collect 1/4 lol

LOL i think most will agree the jetpack is a waste period. I have no clue why they bothered with that. There really isn't a market for Robo 3 at all.

I get the feeling that they have no clue about the movies, just saw the character and think it looks cool. Then add in as much stuff as you can think of without knowing if the fans really like that version.

1510765_280084368807575_1437931393_n.jpg

In this pic, the lips doesn't looks like Burke to me...

Last edited:
Robocop details are pretty good aside the left shoulder panel line.
I must be one of the few people who cares about the jet pack.
I do not see it as R3 but more like a studio Tippett creation.
But here it looks like a oversized version of HT jetpack.
It doesn't match the real thing.
ti72.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was not seeing Weller in that pic a few pages back. It may just be the angle and that's why we need EB to stop with the teasing and just let this one fully out of the bag.

Too many options that wasn't that necessary at all you mean.
In case with T-1000 - "street cop look" from the 1st part of the film with hooks and all that stuff is the most iconic for him.
With Robo - jetpack is one of the most ridiculous things out of all franchise and most fans want, like with T-1000, most iconic look from the original Verhoeven's movie.
So in one case you need all this extra stuff and in second case you don't, but they are there, they're huge and they rise the price significantly.

"#‎ENTERBAY‬ endeavor to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bring several innovations in creating this RoboCop. We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this ‪#‎RoboCop‬ to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster* with a few simple clicks on the remote control, compactly designed as the OCP Logo in 3D! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects of RoboCop’s iconic quotes “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order. Not to mention, with more than 15 points of articulation, and accessories of AUTO-9, various hand styles including the needle weapon interface and the gun arm, this RoboCop can be set in full force posture as you may desire. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!"

according to Enterbay's facebookpage.

https://www.facebook.com/ENTERBAY/posts/10152128190097557?stream_ref=1

This just came from Enterbay's facebook.

ENTERBAY
Options for this story

‪#‎ENTERBAY‬ proudly present the ‪#‎RoboCop‬ HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine, based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie “RoboCop 3”. The Armor of RoboCop complement every shape of a muscular man’s body from all angles, embellish with aerodynamic, geometric lines and forms, precisely reflects how a man’s body works when it is in motion. To accurately reproduce RoboCop's iconic vibrant metal Armor with full texture as shown in the movie, we applied premium grade industrial "Chameleon" metallic color, via advance spray-painting technique. Finish with a crystal metallic coating on the Armor, it will reflect mixture of vivid colors under different light sources. Other parts of the Armor including the neck, forearms, inner body, waist, and lower body are mainly in softer pure black plastic for better flexibility. Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

So they head sculpt isn't probably based on Peter Weller. Explains

" Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine. "

that's some serious design flaw. They should have installed some failsafe that it won't turn if that head is attached.

Cant say i was going to use the unmasked sculpt anyway nor was i going to use the jetpack. So the whole robocop 3 fiasco doesnt bother me to much just looking forward to picking this fella up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

1530552_10152128194407557_1397714778_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!
The Set includes:
- 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. One Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Another head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie "RoboCop 3". Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved

So the mouth plates are based on burke too? I mean with it being robo 3. Although they look like weller to me in the shot where they showed all 3 on the head.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!
The Set includes:
- 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. One Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Another head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie "RoboCop 3". Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved

1530552_10152128194407557_1397714778_n.jpg

RoboCop comes with 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. The first Helmet Head Sculpt can pair with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

970294_10152128185047557_866078392_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY HD Masterpiece #RoboCop also comes with the quarter scale Jet Pack, which let RoboCop takes flight in the movie. The Jet Pack in our set is accurately built with mechanic moveable parts, pipes, and wires. It will be your option to assemble or detach the Jet Pack to our RoboCop to remake different scenarios in the movie. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1517390_10152128186972557_1868562448_n.jpg

1497181_10152128187097557_8573290_n.jpg

8613_10152128187147557_1072353277_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY endeavor to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bring several innovations in creating this RoboCop. We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this #RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster* with a few simple clicks on the remote control, compactly designed as the OCP Logo in 3D! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects of RoboCop’s iconic quotes “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order. Not to mention, with more than 15 points of articulation, and accessories of AUTO-9, various hand styles including the needle weapon interface and the gun arm, this RoboCop can be set in full force posture as you may desire. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1531922_10152128188327557_433817237_n.jpg

1560538_10152128188867557_671739049_n.jpg

1528667_10152128189057557_540907885_n.jpg

Set in the near future in a dystopian metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, RoboCop is a popular American science fiction action film centers on Alex Murphy, a police officer who brutally murdered by criminal gangs and subsequently revived by the malevolent mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) as a superhuman cyborg law enforcer known as "RoboCop", to save the crime-ridden Detroit from falling into chaos. However, the residual memories of Murphy later enables him to rediscover his original identity. The film includes themes regarding gentrification, corruption, authoritarianism, greed, privatization, capitalism, identity, dystopia, and human nature and is considered as one of the best science fiction action film.

155455_10152128192807557_1749930079_n.jpg

1511577_10152128193282557_348549306_n.jpg

1618506_10152128193412557_127526457_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop also comes with a head sculpt showing the human face based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie RoboCop 3. We applied advance multi-layer painting technique in this Robert John Burke head sculpt to showcase his nervous facial expression with visible blood veins resulting from prolong connection of his head to the electronics and wires, while also giving a dedicated skin texture feeling. This head sculpt without the Helmet is perfect to remake the scene of RoboCop under repair. Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1011121_10152128190902557_184907671_n.jpg

1604446_10152128191002557_378756494_n.jpg

1016415_10152128191117557_2063817658_n.jpg

Back