Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be displayed without helmet, always preferred that look. Looks good. The shot of Murphy looks more robocop 2 with the blueish colour.

Looks amazing. I wish I could get one, but no. Gotta back back on toy expenses, so I'll have to make do with the coming HT Robo. Looking forward to pics from those who'd be getting this :)

It looks superb. However what we cannot see on the photos is how the electronics gizmos they fitted inside works.
But oh god this figure is hot.

Is it just me, or does the mouth and Murphy sculpts look a little....off?

So far everything we're getting is from robocop 3...which is making me very worried that we're not getting a full on Peter Weller sculpt, and rather the pther actor that played robocop.

Is it just me, or does the mouth and Murphy sculpts look a little....off?

So far everything we're getting is from robocop 3...which is making me very worried that we're not getting a full on Peter Weller sculpt, and rather the pther actor that played robocop.

That's what I was thinking too....I hope not.

looks more like T-Bag from Prison Break in unmasked Robocop make-up.

and in the masked shot from below, I have a hard time seeing Weller's mouth in there too. It's too generic now.

That is an EB Robocop 3 figure....... Not Peter Weller Robocop 1 or 2.

robocop-3-01-g_528x297.jpg

Robocop-3-BRRip-Capture-1.jpg

large_531703.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it doesn't looks like Weller more like Robert John Burk, but it doesn't really matter to me.
I may display the head on a spike lol

Absolutely cheap move.
They teased Peter Weller at first (speaking of mouth-pieces) and it's Burke on the latest pics.
Of course there is still a chance that figure comes with both Weller and Burke mouth-pieces and headsculpts but it really looks like they dropped the ball here.

You will see Weller if you really want it to be him, but the whole figure is based off Robocop 3. That doesn't mean the figure isn't cool, but the jetpack says it all. The sculpts look like Burk as Robocop.

Disagree, face is too thin on unmasked to be Burke. looks much more like Weller then Burke. I guess that their is disagreement means its not a great sculpt.

Weller is Robo. If its someone else its a waste really.

Last edited:
Back