Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the price différence between the clean and bd t800s?
The cyberdyne gear cost?

these figures are getting to be a pain
def going to get the hot toys but this is looking to be a kick *** piece with a murphy sculpt
when does it end?

i've been quietly lurking on this thread for some time now. ever since i got eb's magnificent bd t-800, i held out hope that their robocop would turn out just as well, or at least close. looking at all the teaser pics, it seems that might be the case.

i'm more or less convinced to get this, barring any major screw ups by eb. the only problem is i already pre-ordered the 1/6 ver by ht. arrgh! screw it, i'll just get both and sell off the ht. 1/4 has way more presence anyway, especially with this level of realism and detail.

Damn this look freaking awesome!!!!
I just love that enterbay is adding stuff even if its not accurate.
Always loved the jetpack design, the big gun less.
Im sure it Will come with a weller hs, the mouth in previous pics leaves no doubts.
And yeah battle damaged parts, at least chest, would be cool if there was also the damaged helmet too :))))
So much win!
One thing scares me tho, the back where you put the battery i hope its well hidden or it Will be a big fail...

Yeah. I guess if they are going to do it right the first time, they might as well go fully loaded from Robo1 all the way to 3. I know some generic fans would love to have the flight pack and gun arm where more hardcore Robo1and2 fans would just prefer Murphy the way he is with no add ons.

it seems like the battery slot is at the back which will be covered by the swapable armor piece.
Everytime I see Hot Toys and Enterbay's English I just can't help but laugh and wish they would just hire me to handle their English PR.

An extra unnecessary $50. I wish they had spared the flightpack. For me Robo is from the first movie, the second looks to blue red like a motorbike and the last one is not even worth it to mention, a film for family and kids. C'mon this is Detroit and the future is ugly!

At least they are not gonna sell the same figure with just some slight changes and label it R1, R2, R3 versions. I would never bought them all. One is more than enough even if there are slight innaccurassies. After all it's a toy, not a movie prop replica.
Despite the unnacessary electronics, I'm strongly feeling like taking this one, even if I already PO the new HT Robocop. I will keep the best and sell the other one.
I'm very exited by the jet pack, always love the design, maybe the only thing worth of interest in R3.
I will not display it on Robocop, already have the HT for that, but rather exposed it separatly.
The lame gun arm will stay in the box.

Last edited:
At least they are not gonna sell the same figure with just the some slight changes and label it R1, R2, R3. I would never bought them all. One is more than enough even if there are slight innaccurassies.

:exactly:

Plus it's way too costly to have more than 1 variant of 1/4 Robocop!

Clean was WITH shipping (worldwide), BD - without shipping.

Maybe can't remember. BD had $60 shipping but can't remember clean thought it was the same and box was heavier but stand corrected if wrong

Well actually Clean had very heavy box (and was heavier overall) and BD had lightweight box (and was lighter overall). BD still was priced higher.
+ Clean had real leather clothes.
Accessories are pretty much the same in my opinion. I mean price-wise.

I'm not feeling the "swiss army knife/everything and the kitchen sink" approach to this figure. Feels too diluted to me and makes me think of all the good and bad about the "series" instead of the awesomeness that was RoboCop 1. I'm surprised they don't have switch out parts to create the 2014 look.

Back