Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's no maybe for me, this has become a definite buy (not that it wasn't before). that paint app looks outstanding. I can not wait to have this in my collection.

It looks a lot like the original HT robocop, but with a much better neck.

Gotta go with the new HT one. Diecast, sound, and a better overall sculpt IMO.

Hmm, this would look great with my 1:4 HT Endo, but I'd like to stick with 1:6 scale figures. How much do you think this version will be?

Dont see the difference between robo1/3/3 but this is one damn magnifcient figure! And it will be mine. Oh yes it will be mine.

Funny thing that with all this "passion for perfection" and "super paint job application supplied by a leading mobile phone mega factory" slogans - it seems that prototype have paint defects
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
:

13jt.jpg

It looks a lot like the original HT robocop, but with a much better neck.

Gotta go with the new HT one. Diecast, sound, and a better overall sculpt IMO.

Actually,the EB version is part diecast just like the HT as well as sportin a sound chip and has a remote control in the shape of the OCD emblem.Also removeable rocket pack,battle damaged parts and a possible extra sculpt all packaged in a 1/4 scale figure!Not to mention overall better head sculpt,my money goes to EB for the win!Of course,its up to what the person likes!^_^

The rocket pack i did knew about it but Battle damaged and an extra HS???????????
WOw! I must have missed something!
Where the confirmation?

The rocket pack i did knew about it but Battle damaged and an extra HS???????????
WOw! I must have missed something!
Where the confirmation?

There's no confirmation. It's probably a BD version for all we know (just like their terminators)

Why would they want to give us both looks in one package when they know they can milk it? Don't get me wrong, it'd be amazing, but it certainly is doubtful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To destroy the competition maybe.
I know not everyone collect both sizes but if EB offers a clean bd/2hs robo figure i will not hesitate to get EB. Only a few parts will need to be swapped for a BD.
But i'm mostly hoping for a Murphy HS, BD is second for me :)
And yeah i know murphy shows himself only when he's BD :)

So...I honestly don't know what I'm doing in this section. Probably the first time I've ever posted here since becoming a member. However this piece caught my eye. I've never been into figures or anything, but after looking a little closer at the detail and complexity of these things I'm blown away! Actually, I can't believe these are only $300-$400.

I think things are backwards here. When you see the prices SS charges for PF's or maquettes that come no where NEAR this level of realism and paint quality....$400 seems like the deal of a century.

I've even been looking closer at HT 1:4 stuff and my jaw is dropping. I can't believe I've never given these companies the time of day before. I was never interested because of visible joints and scale mostly, 1:6 does nothing for me and still does nothing for me. But 1:4 I can get behind.

Robocop is one of my favourite characters from when I was kid. If this EB piece is really all it's cracked up to be, I'll give figures a shot. I'm just torn if I should get the HT ED-209 now?? Or is EB going to attempt a 1:4 ED-209? Should I hold out? :gah:

Chris

So...I honestly don't know what I'm doing in this section. Probably the first time I've ever posted here since becoming a member. However this piece caught my eye. I've never been into figures or anything, but after looking a little closer at the detail and complexity of these things I'm blown away! Actually, I can't believe these are only $300-$400.

I think things are backwards here. When you see the prices SS charges for PF's or maquettes that come no where NEAR this level of realism and paint quality....$400 seems like the deal of a century.

I've even been looking closer at HT 1:4 stuff and my jaw is dropping. I can't believe I've never given these companies the time of day before. I was never interested because of visible joints and scale mostly, 1:6 does nothing for me and still does nothing for me. But 1:4 I can get behind.

Robocop is one of my favourite characters from when I was kid. If this EB piece is really all it's cracked up to be, I'll give figures a shot. I'm just torn if I should get the HT ED-209 now?? Or is EB going to attempt a 1:4 ED-209? Should I hold out? :gah:

Chris

If you want to be blow away, go to the T-800 Battle Damaged version by Enterbay. It's my best 1/4 figure by far (PF include!)

I would prefer the figure would come bare, with just optional faces and hands. The electronics are going to raise the price, if on top of that we add the extra armor and rocket pack it's going to be even more expensive.

I'm just interested in a good Robo from the first film, that's the one for me.

If you want to be blow away, go to the T-800 Battle Damaged version by Enterbay. It's my best 1/4 figure by far (PF include!)

I've been watching review videos on YouTube for an hour now. I'm just shocked at the level of quality these guys are capable of. I've just been convinced to order the T-800 BD after watching all these videos and reviews. I swear if EB ever started making statues with these kind of paint apps and quality SS would be out of business in a year.

Honestly, I'm just floored after looking at some of these pics and videos. I'm definitely picking up this Robocop when it's out. I don't even care what the price is....just gimme!

Chris

Just watched a video on the Enterbay facebook page of the prototype and includes the jetpack plus you can hear the sound chip speaking lines from the movie and see the head swivel by itself and the leg compartment for holstering his gun open remotely controlled of course off screen. This is probably going to end up being the most expensive EB piece to date because of all the gimmicks but damn is that sweet. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=702890539723777&set=vb.100000085131298&type=3&permPage=1

Last edited:

Chris

I don't think there'll be a 1:4 ED-209. Just seems like it'd be too big for a company to take a chance on. But maybe I'm wrong.

The Hot Toys one looks amazing if you're not bothered about the scale difference. Heck you could buy the HT Robocop. His design plays nicely into being an action figure at any scale without the joints being too obvious.

Back