Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be able to turn down any Terminator 1:4s. Everything else is whats in doubt. I'd love to get Robocop and may indeed do so, however I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't. I spoil myself too much.

I just started watching Robocop live-action TV Series, it's like 20 episodes and I never seen it before.

I have only seen the movies and prime directives.

I have the PF but would love to see a robocop 3 version or ED-209!

I won't be able to turn down any Terminator 1:4s. Everything else is whats in doubt. I'd love to get Robocop and may indeed do so, however I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't. I spoil myself too much.

It's a sickness dude, especially with the Terminator line... once you pop you can't stop :lol

So its a semi moveable statue right?

If the head is moveable with the controller, i can't imagine you can tilt it.... i probably wouldn't even want to move it manually. That goes with the right leg as well, unless the mechanics are built into the leg, and don't have any wires connecting to the toso.

So the left leg, both arms, and the hips.. thats all you can move.

should be still possible assuming the head has a full ball joint and the rotation is actually on he joint piece itself

Back