Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man unfortunately ive decided to pass on this. Still really dig the figure but i only need one robo for my collection and since i just bought the new hot toys ed-209 over the weekend at a lcs, i figure id better also get a ht robo to be in scale. My lcs was having a great sale this weekend and so i couldnt pass up on him. Just hoping the ht one turns out well so it wont make me regret this decision.

I went 1-for-2 today with post office deliveries, all Robocop related. I got my Hot Toys ED-209 but not my Enterbay Robocop. USPS sent it the wrong post office for delivery. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get Robo.

Enterbay - RoboCop

All the negativity towards this guy all of a sudden. Some of it is very valid though:

- At almost $600, this guy does not feel like it. Imagine a 1/6 IM figure blown up to 1/4, and a little cheaper in some instances (forearms, fingers, faceplate not staying in place if you move him much).. Quality overall is a little disappointing, more so if you are just a collector instead of a Robo fan. He SHOULD HAVE been cheaper.

- As a display piece, he shines. Mine is behind a glass, so playing with him is not something I do, unless te occasional face switch, etc. it's then that you realize that $600 was too much for this.

As much as I love mine, I'm not blind to its shortcomings. I WOULD not recommend this guy unless you are very fond of Robocop and your collecting habits are not out of control. Hell, even then I'd just say wait for the HT one and decide.

BUT, if what you want is a beautiful, 1/4 display (don't handle him much) piece of a kick ass looking Robocop you will not be disappointed. Well, you will, but looking at him makes it easier.

Also, my cat loves the RC features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the negativity towards this guy all of a sudden. Some of it is very valid though:

- At almost $600, this guy does not feel like it. Imagine a 1/6 IM figure blown up to 1/4, and a little cheaper in some instances (forearms, fingers, faceplate not staying in place if you move him much).. Quality overall is a little disappointing, more so if you are just a collector instead of a Robo fan. He SHOULD HAVE been cheaper.

- As a display piece, he shines. Mine is behind a glass, so playing with him is not something I do, unless te occasional face switch, etc. it's then that you realize that $600 was too much for this.

As much as I love mine, I'm not blind to its shortcomings. I WOULD not recommend this guy unless you are very fond of Robocop and your collecting habits are not out of control. Hell, even then I'd just say wait for the HT one and decide.

BUT, if what you want is a beautiful, 1/4 display (don't handle him much) piece of a kick ass looking Robocop you will not be disappointed. Well, you will, but looking at him makes it easier.

Also, my cat loves the RC features.

Thanks for the write up, Im fully aware and expect the shortcomings with this fig and I'm coming in with a positive mind frame as I am a robo fanatic

The sounds are cool though, and yeah you're right about the walking sound effect, I love that. The hum and the heavy footfall. Really made Robo seem like a beast when you first see him through that clouded glass.

"What is this **** "

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
View attachment 109288

Last edited:
Have you seen the original artwork and the write up on it on how it was achieved etc?! I think it was posted here if not on the Hot Toys one. Pretty cool it is.

Yes sir. That was a fine read indeed. Overall I am very happy with the EB Robocop. Could it be better? Of course. Is it flawed? Yes. But is it gobsmackingly cool for all the right reasons and does justice to the suit? Hell yes! I cannot wait to put this one and the Pop Culture Shock Robocop together. Now, I just want someone out there to go totally crazy and give us a 1/3 scale version with all the best lines that Robo says on a sound chip, better production value in terms of the material its made from (gotta go resin or a harder ABS plastic that feels like resin) and full on Peter Weller face sculpt showing his entire face this time with the same kind of stellar sculpting that EB pulled off with the Robert Burke sculpt. I mean, if Robocop 3 had been on par with the original, everybody and their uncle would have wanted this thing and that Burke sculpt especially cause its damn near perfect IMHO. But really, I just want a 1/3 scale Robocop to go with my Cinemaquettes, you dig?

Last edited:
Well, Timcent offered me one today (to buy off him obviously) and I have turned it down.

****ing cruel brain -

''I can't have 1:4 scale Terminators, Aliens and Predators and not have a 1:4 Robocop! It's wrong.''
''But its $600! You don't love Robocop enough to pay THAT much for one figure''
''awww ****, yeah you're right......but....but-''
''NO! STFU!''
''*sigh* yyyeah alright.....prick''
''you're doing the right thing.....wha- what are you doing? Why are you looking in that thread again?''
''oh what are you, my dad?''

Finally got home to open it and I am impressed, it's heavier than I thought it would be
It has some qc issues, mainly on the helmet(see pic below), could of little dings on the leg
I, going to email enterbay to see if I can get a swap on the helmet, not holding my breathe
I guess because I anticipated some issues, that I am not really too stressed about them
It's awesome having a 1/4 robo, my son loves the rc part of it
D6E3552E-3726-440E-B71D-B9CFC3486CCF.jpg

D891EC5E-4F8C-4860-AE17-3D1118320EC8.jpg

Batman is thinking, what the hell
66A8AA7A-F634-4640-863D-F77C9888F599_1.jpg

I don't think your faceplate is gong all the way up the helmet, thus creating a longer face effect. Might be the light, idk. Great shots though! Glad you like it!!

Back