Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got round to unpacking and displaying him since moving into my flat.

I watched nenys review but don't agree with it feeling cheap, it's plastic what do you expect, also I feel he has a decent weight to him.

I'm happy with him, I was blown away last week when I looked at him before my move I guess I'm lucky with enterbay I have had no major qc issues. And I've had all their 1/4 but their joker

Here are some quick pics

a9e3ytyg.jpg

qezy6y9u.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Damn, Nenny Dee saved me out of 600 bucks. My worst fear was that the plastic they used was cheap. I think the figure looks stunning. Is it really that lightweight?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I don't think it's lightweight. As for the plastic, it's similar to HT Iron Man but thicker (because it's 1:4 scale)

Cant wait to see what the customizers come up with for the HS.

Godaiking,
keep sending them emails about cancelling and cancel you paypal clain cause they cant refund you the money is frozen.
You can still reopen the case later just in case.
Send multiple emails they will end up replying you.
They might be getting it ready to ship it.

Tought it was going to be the day when i saw the postal truck then alas no big green paper package for me, i hope for tomorrow so i can enjoy it this week end :)
I tought about filling the forearms with something, like cotton what do you think?

Godaiking,
keep sending them emails about cancelling and cancel you paypal clain cause they cant refund you the money is frozen.
You can still reopen the case later just in case.
Send multiple emails they will end up replying you.
They might be getting it ready to ship it.

I took your advice and sent them another email. I'm going to keep doing it too. What sucks is that I have the oppurtunity to buy one in person and this order is holding me up.

Also, a correction. I only filed a dispute on the purchase. I haven't escalated it to a full claim yet. Just wish they would at least get back to me.

I took your advice and sent them another email. I'm going to keep doing it too. What sucks is that I have the oppurtunity to buy one in person and this order is holding me up.

Also, a correction. I only filed a dispute on the purchase. I haven't escalated it to a full claim yet. Just wish they would at least get back to me.

Same for me i would had it sooner with Timcent, but EB had my money, thanks to Timcent for holding one for me.
Me too i just filed a dispute but they said they could not refund me unless i cancelled it, true or not i dunno but once i canceled it i got my refund right away.
Ask the seller of the one you can get to hold it until early next week coz now you wont get a refund before monday.
Send multiple email with something big in the title of the email like "URGENT PAYPAL ORDER ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" to catch their attention.

Just opened it to check for defects real quick.

Thankfully, zero issues with mine. What a masterpiece of a figure.

Same wow factor as EB BD T-800 when I first opened it.

metesyde.jpg

u9ehevar.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enterbay - RoboCop

Thx Olbert! Timcent was the man, yes!

Hope you get yours soon brother!

Thanks Eamon! QC and gimmicks aside, this figure is truly a sight to behold (if you get a good one, that is)

Favorite figure for the time being for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email from Enterbay this morning about the status of my Robocop order:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase.

We are expecting to ship the item in 5-10 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Customer Service Team

Got an email from Enterbay this morning about the status of my Robocop order:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase.

We are expecting to ship the item in 5-10 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Customer Service Team
damn it, I hope they don't give me the same bs
Told me last week it would be last Friday or this Monday
I'm emailing them now

The quality issues had me scared then I Saw the Neny Dee review and decided to cancel. Too many issues to deal with if I got a bad one.

His main gripes were as follows
1 Overall Plasticky Feeling not in line with price
2 Most Accessories causing said price won't be displayed with figure
3 Rubber fingers don't stay attached

I wouldn't use most of what he comes with but I would display them. That's how I've got my HD figures so far. Using their actual boxes like detolfs and with all the accessories on the floor, propped against the sides etc.

damn it, I hope they don't give me the same bs
Told me last week it would be last Friday or this Monday
I'm emailing them now

I ordered mine last Friday, April 25th. I expect I got that message cause my order is only nine days old but you never know. When did you place your order 5x10?

Back