Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocop 2 played on FX the other day I got a chance to watch it in its entirety, its good action with a decent story line. Worth watching again especially with them re releasing the trilogy in remastered blu-ray next Tuesday!

I think there is some great elements of a good story but few seem to be fully developed like the plot point with and his Murphy's wife which just seems to have been forgotten about in the second half of the movie. Duffy served no purpose at all cept for some OTT gore. Least that is what I think.
Do enjoy the scrap at the end of the movie though.

Let's see!
Wingchunjourney, I use your pics for the following montage. Hope you don't mind. ;)

30bmlgw.jpg

I always knew something could be done with the Burke HS.

Damn its really a mix of both.
Now to just fix that mouth is impossible... Damn

It does look good the more I look at it.

Makes ya wonder if this was alway was a Weller face sculpt and then then altered it last minute?!

How the hell would you change the mouths looks a impossible to do like you said.

Damn its really a mix of both.
Now to just fix that mouth is impossible... Damn

Its possible. One would have to cast the human portion of the head and resculpt the lips.

What really bugs me about displaying the reveal head with the rest of the body is the difference in color with the head being blueish and the body...not. :(

Someone should be able to do some Weller HS for this guy. Not that I would pay top $$$ for it, because it looks ace as it is.

Something reasonable and I'll bite.

Mine is here btw! No chance to pose, play, test, nothing. Still sealed as I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. Finals week are poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its possible. One would have to cast the human portion of the head and resculpt the lips.

What really bugs me about displaying the reveal head with the rest of the body is the difference in color with the head being blueish and the body...not. :(

Bbkill( who hs worked with EB on a Bruce Lee sculpt if im correct) has sculpted a 1/4 weller HS dunno yet if it Will be compatible with the figure tho.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?136951-bbkill-robocop-1-4-unmasked
Seeing his avatar bbkill is in robocop mode, might be a good idea that people contact him about this 1/4 hs of his show the the interest is there :)

he other thing is that you have to paint it and the EB paint is really top notch.
If the human part of the hs is removable , re casting the hs and resculpting the mouth would be a good option.

Last edited:
Hands down one of my favorite 1:4 scale figures in my collection :)
Absolutely love this figure.

Picture305_zps021df9a6.png

Picture303_zpsd89e3c0a.png

Picture302_zpsa7841be0.png

Picture301_zps04ee5dd0.png

It would probably be my favorite one to if the armor had that blue tint like it does in your pics.

Has anyone taken theirs outside to see if they can recreate the same blue tint color look like in Jed's pics?

I remeber liking the comics also.

To be honest, Robocop is such a clever and well though out movie, I am scared to rewatch Robcop 2 for fear of tarnishing it.
I liked a lot of the action in R2 as a kid but thought much of it was litteraly a bloody mess and Robocop was blue for some reason. I haven't seen it in years and I cannot imagine it will age well.
Am I wrong in thinking that?

Yeah he was way too blue in that.

well, no shipping notice from EB
its now sat morning in china, so maybe on monday it will ship

I bought one of those Masters Light House cases for Robo. Looks neato in person. My camera sucks though.

It would probably be my favorite one to if the armor had that blue tint like it does in your pics.

Has anyone taken theirs outside to see if they can recreate the same blue tint color look like in Jed's pics?

Yeah he was way too blue in that.

Thanks man.
I have seen a few pics that were taken outside (before this figure was shipped) on some Chinese blog, it does show blue there as well.
Obviously once picture is taken, people normally adjust the brightness or contrast or whatever so it doesn't look washed out.

well, no shipping notice from EB
its now sat morning in china, so maybe on monday it will ship

I've given up on EB. After waiting nearly a week to get an email response and receiving nothing, I've filed a claim. I'm never dealing with them directly again.

Bbkill( who hs worked with EB on a Bruce Lee sculpt if im correct) has sculpted a 1/4 weller HS dunno yet if it Will be compatible with the figure tho.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?136951-bbkill-robocop-1-4-unmasked
Seeing his avatar bbkill is in robocop mode, might be a good idea that people contact him about this 1/4 hs of his show the the interest is there :)

he other thing is that you have to paint it and the EB paint is really top notch.
If the human part of the hs is removable , re casting the hs and resculpting the mouth would be a good option.

That's the tricky part. I wonder if the human portion of the head is removable without damaging the rest of the head?

That head sculpt that guy made looks bad @$$. I'd love to have one with the Neca 1/4 figure to do a custom battle damage figure.

I bought one of those Masters Light House cases for Robo. Looks neato in person. My camera sucks though.

great looking setup

Review from Neny Dee, apparently he is not that happy with the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAd1Hg-2-sk
His description of it feeling cheap reminds me of the feeling I get with my eb batman, a big piece of crap that is nice to look at
I'm still pumped to get it
I've given up on EB. After waiting nearly a week to get an email response and receiving nothing, I've filed a claim. I'm never dealing with them directly again.
They said this Friday or Monday, I'm not holding my breathe
They have been responsive to my emails though

Damn, Nenny Dee saved me out of 600 bucks. My worst fear was that the plastic they used was cheap. I think the figure looks stunning. Is it really that lightweight?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Damn, Nenny Dee saved me out of 600 bucks. My worst fear was that the plastic they used was cheap. I think the figure looks stunning. Is it really that lightweight?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

While I agree with some of what Neny said (though all face plates are in fact Weller) I don't see how the plastic is any less quality than say what you get on a say Hot Toys Iron Man.

Last edited:
Back