Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay - RoboCop

So mine came today and all is (almost) good but not had time to take any pics yet as was messing about with the electronic features. All work ok except when the gun holster closes it make the closing sound multiple times. Sometimes once but mostly three and sometimes twice. Annoying! I opened up the controller to see if it was anything obvious in there and I found a wire with one end not connected to anything (black wire in pic) everything else works ok??? Any smart cookies out there as to why this happens, can't be bothered to send it back but might if I have to!

2ubuhyqe.jpg

So mine came today and all is (almost) good but not had time to take any pics yet as was messing about with the electronic features. All work ok except when the gun holster closes it make the closing sound multiple times. Sometimes once but mostly three and sometimes twice. Annoying! I opened up the controller to see if it was anything obvious in there and I found a wire with one end not connected to anything (black wire in pic) everything else works ok??? Any smart cookies out there as to why this happens, can't be bothered to send it back but might if I have to!

2ubuhyqe.jpg

That could be the antenna. But I might be wrong.
I didn't open mine up to see what it looks like.

That could be the antenna. But I might be wrong.
I didn't open mine up to see what it looks like.

No I wouldn't have only for the repeat sound when the holster closes. Tried to look around the leg also but couldn't see anything. Yeah antenna makes sense.

I'll have another look tomorrow. Emailed EB, will wait and see what they say.

A-Dev, I am going to get the Hot Toys one as well. There is just too much fun between to two figures to ignore.

This is so rocking but the Hot Toys is definitely more screen accurate and you get that exposed eye helmet which is all kinds of cool.

I will have the Enterbay clean and the Hot Toys one all beat up. Like I did with T2.

If Hot Toys hadn't made the chair that would be the extent of my plan too. But I do want the chair and I don't want it to be unoccupied - thus a Robocop permanently seated in it. And yet I also want a BD version on display thus the second figure. The EB figure would serve as a fully clean standing Robo.

EB got back to me regarding holster (I have to say they have always replied to my emails to them and pretty quickly too). They suggest replacing the batteries and also asked me to send a video. They did say I may need to send just the body back if the batteries don't resolve it. What more can they do?? It's frustrating that's all but he won't be displayed for a few weeks yet as office is being sorted so not the end of the world.

EB got back to me regarding holster (I have to say they have always replied to my emails to them and pretty quickly too). They suggest replacing the batteries and also asked me to send a video. They did say I may need to send just the body back if the batteries don't resolve it. What more can they do?? It's frustrating that's all but he won't be displayed for a few weeks yet as office is being sorted so not the end of the world.
At least they are fixing it, but I do understand not having it
HT replaced my broken my broken Spider-Man, seemed to take forever

At least they are fixing it, but I do understand not having it
HT replaced my broken my broken Spider-Man, seemed to take forever

Yeah, there's the frustration of just getting it and then sending it back plus the cost of sending it back, don't imagine they will reimburse me for that!

Can't someone tell me what's wrong here?

2yy9oyf.jpg

*sigh*
I'm so pissed! What a FAIL!! Just because of that little missing faceplate, they killed my enjoyment for a fantastic figure.

Can't someone tell me what's wrong here?

2yy9oyf.jpg

*sigh*
I'm so pissed! What a FAIL!! Just because of that little missing faceplate, they killed my enjoyment for a fantastic figure.

You need to find the person with a duplicate of the missing one!

Yeah, first thing I did. I also have scratches on the non-BD visor. :(
Other than that, it's almost flawless. The electronic features are working well. The paintjob is stunning in hand. No blue hue but you can see the metallic purple flakes. Happy to finally welcome a RoboCop that looks like RoboCop.

That's the other way around for me, I'm not a big fan of the alternative close mouth. So, I use the open one instead. It really adds something along with this pose IMO.

RoboCop - ENTERBAY 1/4 by David.T Photography, on Flickr

RoboCop - ENTERBAY 1/4 by David.T Photography, on Flickr

holy crap, those are really great pic man!

My Robocop has been sat on the coffee table since I got it. Haven't been so stoked on a figure since BD T2.

Breathtaking pics David!

So stocked for this piece! tracking from Timcent tells me that it has finally left Hong Kong....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all like like Burke to me. The shape of the helmet also looks like it's from 3.

Enterbay - RoboCop

Sure man. Whatever you say.

Do you have any more pics David?

Eamon, was the problem with your electronics battery related in the end, then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back