Action Figure Enterbay 1/4 Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

para50

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought there would have been a thread about this but I couldn't find it when searching.

I was wondering - Is this considered rare/valuable? I have one that I was planning to sell but I keep putting it off because the figure is so flimsy and fragile, I was worried about someone breaking it and claiming it arrived like that. Probably sounds a bit paranoid but I've seen too many horror stories in Facebook groups. I just randomly searched on eBay and there's one going for ?860 with 3 bids, which seems crazy. Is it genuinely worth this much at the moment, or could someone be pulling a fast one with fake bids to bump up the price?

There's 340 pages of conversation about it here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103631

Not sure about what it's worth now. I know BBTS was selling them for like $200 a few years ago, insane mark-down to clear them out. They mentioned some may have 'faulty electronics', but it sounds like most people on the board who got in on the deal got one's with working electronics. If I could hazard a guess, I'd say maybe these could go for $400 or $500 now.

Back