ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing one on EBay for $875 or something like that. That's probably the cheapest that I've seen lately. You might have luck on a Facebook BST group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing one on EBay for $875 or something like that. That's probably the cheapest that I've seen lately. You might have luck on a Facebook BST group.

Well I'm a happy camper...Just scored this guy, exclusive with the clown mask, for $661 on the bay. He has been displayed but is otherwise in perfect shape. Beyond excited to get him delivered!

I'm currently selling off the marvel portion of my collection so I can't wait to figure out how to redo by setup!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Exciting news.. Have you been able to check it out yet?

Yeah I got to check him out over lunch...Amazing. I did a quick pose and set him up on my mantle. Still in the process of changing up my setup so the arc reactor behind him will be changed, but even in a mediocre cell phone pic he's just ridiculous...

aa8ef5212d745da927076114417f76ac.jpg
cd95da79a353f518b30bca36054865c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Congrats DoggieDoc!

Did you remove the nameplate on his stand? Also, you need not put the clamp that way. Just close it to a perfect circle and it will hold the figure by the thigh. Won't crumple your figure's pants too :)

Where are your pictures Heubert? I remember you saying that you picked him up at a great price.

Where are your pictures Heubert? I remember you saying that you picked him up at a great price.

I thought I posted this here, but it's most likely I only posted this on the QS001 thread.

I don't repose my figures once I'm happy with my display and I don;t have much time to take and edit pics, so this is the only one for now :) Really happy to get this for just about $40 higher than the PO price in 2012, but this being the exclusive I guess that $40 made it an even greater deal :)

PC240880_zpsv7cljxtd.jpg

If you would consider parting out the clean non damaged T800 jacket let me know!

Happy to say that I am now also part of the club! :)

1156f8e52b9328e7724b930b95cbf2ee.jpg

This to me is the perfect set up. I like the height difference between the figures, the lighting, the pose and the wired cape.This is exactly what I would want. If you ever plan on setting, contact me first.

I finally own this figure!

Headsculpt is great, but I have trouble posing as I am afraid of fracturing the leg joint

Close up
5b77c6aa8ac9dcf01c53ad26f77dfedf.jpg

Batman Nolan 1/4 series
df89c0ae4c29024f6ca487aed56910aa.jpg

I finally own this figure!

Headsculpt is great, but I have trouble posing as I am afraid of fracturing the leg joint

Close up
5b77c6aa8ac9dcf01c53ad26f77dfedf.jpg

Batman Nolan 1/4 series
df89c0ae4c29024f6ca487aed56910aa.jpg

I look at this figure and am reminded of the movie and that new Hot Topic Joker from Suicide Squad just pisses me off.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's this guy going for now s days ? I have two but remember getting them for $325 and $375 many moons ago

I have an extra one of these for sale (bought 2), new in box, never displayed. Would rather sell here than eBay.
Reasonable offers only please, check eBay for guide prices, will sell lower than eBay prices.
thanks.

Found one here in Canada for a good price. Was lucky enough to have a follow collector on my Facebook group pick it up for me and he'll get it shipped out. Can't wait to add this to my collection. :)

Ebay prices are madness, I paid $642 CAD shipped, which translates to just shy of $500 USD and it's the Special Edition. :)

Now I'm just patiently searching for a clean Enterbay T800 at a reasonably price.

Back