ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay prices are madness, I paid $642 CAD shipped, which translates to just shy of $500 USD and it's the Special Edition. :)

Now I'm just patiently searching for a clean Enterbay T800 at a reasonably price.
It's not new though I would guess.
You would need to be crazy to sell it for that price right now, unless it was a display piece. depends what you are into i guess.
:lol

It's not new though I would guess.
You would need to be crazy to sell it for that price right now, unless it was a display piece. depends what you are into i guess.
:lol

It was definitely displayed, which is perfectly fine to me as I'm going to display it as well. Once it arrives I'll snap some pics and put them up in the thread.

6fb1ed6a0a3b29386b84f6b921a4a106.jpg

a72a3cd56963932c22772c40bf9b996a.jpg

Got this yesterday in the mail, very impressed with him in hand.

2d0aac30b25b979600c0364226f604c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Or maybe consider getting that EB knock off Joker from MOM toys for the body and clothes and switch it with the other HT head.

I don't think that is a good option because that recast sculpt lacks skin texture and is so much skinnier than EBs one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Speaking of bashing sculpts though, is it even feasible? I would like to have one Hot toys Joker with the EX sculpt in the interrogation outfit because the likeness on the sculpt is good enough when there is less make up on it and the other bashed with the EB stock sculpt.

Last edited:
I don't think that is a good option because that recast sculpt lacks skin texture and is so much skinnier than EBs one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Speaking of bashing sculpts though, is it even feasible? I would like to have one Hot toys Joker with the EX sculpt in the interrogation outfit because the likeness on the sculpt is good enough when there is less make up on it and the other bashed with the EB stock sculpt.

This sculpt looks more like Brandon Lee's the Crow than Ledger, can't see Ledger in there at all!

This sculpt looks more like Brandon Lee's the Crow than Ledger, can't see Ledger in there at all!

It does and that's what a lot of people (including me) said about the stock EB sculpt, which is due to the rectangular skinny head shape with long face, however, the EB sculpt is not as skinny as Brandons. Nevertheless, this is why buying a recast or KO of EB sculpt is even worse because the head shape is even skinnier and longer due to the poor recasting and thus, the head shape on MOMs Toys Joker sculpt looks almost exactly the same shape as Brandon Lee's.

Last edited:
I already have EB Joker. I will buy two HT one to bash with EB and the other to keep mint like my two QS001. Ex and non EX

Do you mean mint or stock? I am really hoping it doesn't come to bashing the EB sculpt to the HT body because that would mean cutting the neck adapter off the EB stock, which would destroy the value of the EB figure.

Back