ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Joker ordered in from EB. The mask I want, but the socks I don't need.

Last edited:
bd45b121.jpg

yea, for the most part, EB did do a very good job on the costume. The only thing I would ever be interested in changing is the shoes. I hope they do a bank robber Joker down the line.

Finally caved in and preordered this. The more I saw of it the more I loved the sculpt. It has a genuine look of devious evil...It'll be an ideal addition to my home. It's gonna be an expensive few months, that's ENTERBAY JOKER/DX11/DX12/BANE and I've bought the HT NEW GOBLIN for my son for Xmas...:wave

I ordered a set from Enterbay. Looking forward to it. Don't really like the begins Batman from enterbay. Sticking to the 1/4 Dark Knight Rises Batman from HT.

Similar question I asked in the EB Batman thread:

Those who purchase the Joker figure, do you guys have any difficulty posing this figure? How posable is this figure? It sounds like the Batman is kinda limited.. Really wish I found this out before ordering. :slap

:lol

yea but the rubber makes it more difficult on Batman. The T-800 was pretty poseable. We need more pics of this. Can't wait for mine.

Mine is arriving this week,I can't wait to see the headsculpt in hand.imo enterbay did a great job,I just hope it comes with screen accurate socks.:)

I am very fond of my 1/4 Joker, I must admit. If the EB Bats wasn't so amazing this would be getting a lot more attention..

I am very fond of my 1/4 Joker, I must admit. If the EB Bats wasn't so amazing this would be getting a lot more attention..

I personally think the Joker is just as amazing. Especially from your pictures.

But from what I gather... it appears that collectors are receiving the EB Batman a lot earlier than the EB Joker. Otherwise we would have a lot more entries of those sharing their Joker. I know I have to wait until September.

Similar question I asked in the EB Batman thread:

Those who purchase the Joker figure, do you guys have any difficulty posing this figure? How posable is this figure? It sounds like the Batman is kinda limited.. Really wish I found this out before ordering. :slap

:lol
How limited if I may ask? He can hold many poses for me:lecture

Back