ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so i got this guy today, trying to search the thread and find all the mods can anyone help out? How do i fix the one leg longer than the other?? Also with the magnets for the cape clips glued in the suit, how do you get them off? I tried pulling them but it looked like it was about to rip the suit. Why couldn't they use such good glue on the other parts that just seem to fall off haha. Thanks in advance.

Okay so i got this guy today, trying to search the thread and find all the mods can anyone help out? How do i fix the one leg longer than the other?? Also with the magnets for the cape clips glued in the suit, how do you get them off? I tried pulling them but it looked like it was about to rip the suit. Why couldn't they use such good glue on the other parts that just seem to fall off haha. Thanks in advance.

Pull the long leg boot off and then put it back on
As for the magnets, slowly pry/peel them off, I was able to do it with no issues
I would say use a hair dryer to heat it up, but I'm not sure about that with the type of suit it is
I think a user here by the name of maglor put up the tutorial videos I followed, probably somewhere in this thread
Good luck

I'm just waiting till I move and get a bigger cabinet before buying this. Gonna look amazing with my HT 1/4 batman.

Ahhh god damn it i seem to have found a tare in my EB batman, luckily its not visible as at the back of the leg behind the knee, still kills me knowing its there tho :(

How did it happen?

I have no clue, I just happened to notice it when I was messing around with him earlier. I also have a few other QC issues with him as well, warped/glossy cowls, marks where the magnets for the cape were, one leg longer than the other. A paint rub on the angry face, the 'g string' holding the shirt part of the suit together has almost come off, the neck plug for one cowl came right out. Plus some other little things, kinda disappointed in the quality really, I heard the stories about heaps of issues but i guess these things just happen.

I have no clue, I just happened to notice it when I was messing around with him earlier. I also have a few other QC issues with him as well, warped/glossy cowls, marks where the magnets for the cape were, one leg longer than the other. A paint rub on the angry face, the 'g string' holding the shirt part of the suit together has almost come off, the neck plug for one cowl came right out. Plus some other little things, kinda disappointed in the quality really, I heard the stories about heaps of issues but i guess these things just happen.

Sorry to hear that my friend. You can't return it ?

I got the enterbay I just pose him I do think the hot toys one is just a tad better but I love them both

I was lucky and finally got this from my wife for christmas. The positives are what an awesome figure. Amazing likeness. The negs are. Wow are the hands hard to swap out. I never felt like i was going to break a figure like this one then when i change the hands. I took a knife and carved out the inside of the hands a little to make it easier but its a minimal difference. Almost all the magnets from the cape to the belt pieces needed to be glue back on. Cheap glue. His name plate fell off, cheap glue. One leg shorter then the other had to be popped back in. Like my terminator. And wow how annoying is their packaging? Taking everything out then putting it back together was super annoying. Bottom line. Great looking figure but cheap body, cheap glue and cheap packaging. They def blow all their money on the sculpts which will blow your mind. Merry christmas everyone to you and your families!

Hello everyone. I just received this great figure, but unfortunately for me there are some QC issues. I would really appreciate some feedback from those of you who have this figure to see if some of the issues are the norm as far as QC problems. 1st issue is the spots/indentations in the upper chest part of the suit. 2nd is the excess rubber around the crotch area of the suit. Rubber suit was not trimmed well. 3rd are the issues with the faceplates. The closed moth faceplate is not smoth along the bottom chin area and does not look natural. The slight open mouth plate has a corner that was excessively cut/sanded and has an open area when inserted into the cowl. Last issue that is not pictured is a large gash in the aluminum part of the stand base. What do you guys think? Are these known/normal issues with this figure? I purchased it from BBTS. Can they provide replacement parts or would the whole thing have to replaced to correct these issues? Any and all help is appreciated.

Back