ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen those problems a number of times. Enterbay never matches the quality of Hot Toys. Even if you get a replacement, you will probably have some of the same issues.

At the end if the day, it's a toy; those issues are minor and I'd live with them.

I've seen those problems a number of times. Enterbay never matches the quality of Hot Toys. Even if you get a replacement, you will probably have some of the same issues.

At the end if the day, it's a toy; those issues are minor and I'd live with them.

yeah, but this 'toy' cost quite some money, so as with any product, I demand some sort of a minimum quality. And this is really poor QC :mad:

yeah, but this 'toy' cost quite some money, so as with any product, I demand some sort of a minimum quality. And this is really poor QC :mad:

You're mising what I am saying. Enterbay are known for poor quality control. Even if you get a replacement, there is no guarantee it will be any better.

When the figure was first released, everybody posted pictures of those little chips with the cowl. The mouth plates are not perfectly cut and the suit does have some messy edges - but it is like that on most of them. The magnets leave those marks on the suit - lots of people have noticed this. You could get a replacement but it might not be an improvement.

In addition to these issues, other problems have included: magnets falling out of the belt attachments, wrist pegs not being moveable, legs a different length and very shiny cowls. You seem to have got a good one in my opinion.

Thats why i stay da ***** away from ANY Enterbay product... I learned my lesson with one of their Bruce Lee HD masterpeices... Great figure/statue, but just crapola build quality (foot pegs would not fit in base).... I wanted to jump on their basketball line cause that Jordan looks really good but their reputation exceeds my desire to even think about getting one... Enterbay needs to raise their game & reputation before they get any of my hard earned dolla dollas... I would be stoked if HT's got in on the NBA line:pray:

You're mising what I am saying. Enterbay are known for poor quality control. Even if you get a replacement, there is no guarantee it will be any better.

When the figure was first released, everybody posted pictures of those little chips with the cowl. The mouth plates are not perfectly cut and the suit does have some messy edges - but it is like that on most of them. The magnets leave those marks on the suit - lots of people have noticed this. You could get a replacement but it might not be an improvement.

In addition to these issues, other problems have included: magnets falling out of the belt attachments, wrist pegs not being moveable, legs a different length and very shiny cowls. You seem to have got a good one in my opinion.

I appreciate your feedback and advice. Based on what you wrote it seems that these issues are the norm in QC problems with this figure. That's what I was concerned about. Like you mentioned even if I get a full replacement it could still have some of the same issues or worse. I'm going to request individual replacement parts and if they cannot provide them then I'll request a full replacement and keep my fingers crossed. Thank you

I was very, very lucky with my EB bats and joker and had no problems.

Even though I consider them the definitive versions of those particular characters I'm hesitant to recommend them to anyone purely because of the QC issues so many people on these boards have experienced with them.

I cant believe people dont talk about the wrist pegs more. Im a grown man and these things are a pain to pull off and harder to put on.

Really? Guess i missed that. Thanks

No problem, use it for like 1min -2min about 3-4inches away from the hand on hot, you can touch the fingers to see how soft it gets. And the hand you want to attach- have the hole face the dryer for about the same time, joker hands are super hard and require more time, the t800 hands were probably the softest and required least time.

No problem, use it for like 1min -2min about 3-4inches away from the hand on hot, you can touch the fingers to see how soft it gets. And the hand you want to attach- have the hole face the dryer for about the same time, joker hands are super hard and require more time, the t800 hands were probably the softest and required least time.

Sweet thanks. I'm gonna try it later

Thats why i stay da ***** away from ANY Enterbay product... I learned my lesson with one of their Bruce Lee HD masterpeices... Great figure/statue, but just crapola build quality (foot pegs would not fit in base).... I wanted to jump on their basketball line cause that Jordan looks really good but their reputation exceeds my desire to even think about getting one... Enterbay needs to raise their game & reputation before they get any of my hard earned dolla dollas... I would be stoked if HT's got in on the NBA line:pray:
Hey can I ask you was it the last statue in the HD line that had foot peg problems?You're right,especially since they expanded their production!Its one thing if they created figures that could be left in say a museum type pose but when you're making NBA figures,chances are the customers going to pose the heck out of the figure!Also,the answer is NO to HT making any type of sports figures according to Howard Chan(doesn't peak his interest just like Star Trek).In case you didn' t know EB is also planning on crossing their NBA line(certain stars) into the 1/4 world this coming year.^_^
I appreciate your feedback and advice. Based on what you wrote it seems that these issues are the norm in QC problems with this figure. That's what I was concerned about. Like you mentioned even if I get a full replacement it could still have some of the same issues or worse. I'm going to request individual replacement parts and if they cannot provide them then I'll request a full replacement and keep my fingers crossed. Thank you
I agree eventhough the majority( I didn't) had some sort of QC problem in one form or another,these issues that you have shouldn't be especially the face plate ones!Ask for an exchange from BBTS and if possible for them to inspect the figure before shipment.I always make sure I give the seller a checklist of what I want inspected before they ship me the figure.I know that's being a pain but when you're paying that much for a figure,the buyer is always right!Plus,it makes the end result a more pleasureable one!Either way,GOOD LUCK!^_^
You gotta use a blow dryer, pretty sure the directions show that?

Yeah that's pretty much for all figures!I don't know how many times I broke a peg trying to make it fit in the hole!I don't use hot water cause one time on a DID figure it made the paint become removeable to the touch so since then I just use the blowdryer.^_^
ALL MY SIDESHOW FREAKS AND FRIENDS MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE A AWESOME UPCOMING NEW YEARS!:clap

^ thank you have a good New Years as well!
Speaking of new , just got a new figure today! The EB BD t800 :p and surprisingly no QC and! His hands came off without needing a blow dryer haha

I just got mine! Unfortunately the cape mod isn't possible for me because it suffers the same issue, which is dimples caused by the magnets. It isn't a huge deal, but a shame nonetheless. I can live with the clips being too close to each other until I invent a different solution. Aside from those issues, it is a spectacular piece!

Just asking.

Anybody is selling his Batman with the modification like MAJOR did ?

Thanks

Carmelo, which of Maglor's mods have you done? Peeling the cape magnets off the suit can be scary, but just peel it off very slowly bit by bit. You can warm up the area with a blow dryer on low for a little bit. As for the belt, you can just use twist ties and loop them in the holes if you don't want to cut the foam underneath the armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back