ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, neck isn't modded. Just futzing.
I think when you tilt the head down, it gives it that impression. I put the head tilted down like what bale usually do, and I tilted the body to lean back a little bit so he's not looking down.

Its not showing much on the pics but Mr ecko also put an acrylic plastic behind the bat symbol.
Also, in case you didn't notice, There's 4 wired bats flying in there. :)

DaytimeBatcavePics001.jpg

I'm still waiting for this answer :)

The HT might be getting a lot of attention but I still think this figure is epic. It has a more realistic human quality to the shape of the body, the cowl is spot on and the faceplates are perfect.

I have the enterbay and because the are different suit it's hard to compare I do think it looks amazing like bale. In the eye and I love the suit . But I think by just watching the film the we're hiding the legs. The design if the nonexistent suit is great and I like the beast look.the dark knight The suit is complicated and look good for a modern version the trilogy had best suit

I wish bill would secure the license for upcoming superman batman movie. Would love to see both in 1/4 scale.
Even though they can do better with this begins suit, 3 headsculpts & great suit material are pure win for me

I have just done the gauntlets and boots with windsor and newton might do a second coat but it looks great

Yeah definitely with you on the QS001 body shape. Looks so awkward and toy-like

I used to think that but I have finally given a chance to QS001 (the very figure I neither wanted nor needed, I told you ^^). I got it today and I am blown away.

I might find issues while I get used to it, but right now I am in awe. And as much as I love EB's Bats, as much as I prefer Begins suit over TDK's, and as much as I'd like to say HT failed (damn you!), QS001 is now the king of my shelves.

Funny enough, I feel the same as with the suits in the movies. I have always preferred Begins' suit but TDK's somehow became iconic, a symbol of the trilogy, sweeping away the good ol' black suit. The same is happening on my shelves. :(

I used to think that but I have finally given a chance to QS001 (the very figure I neither wanted nor needed, I told you ^^). I got it today and I am blown away.

I might find issues while I get used to it, but right now I am in awe. And as much as I love EB's Bats, as much as I prefer Begins suit over TDK's, and as much as I'd like to say HT failed (damn you!), QS001 is now the king of my shelves.

Funny enough, I feel the same as with the suits in the movies. I have always preferred Begins' suit but TDK's somehow became iconic, a symbol of the trilogy, sweeping away the good ol' black suit. The same is happening on my shelves. :(

It was like that with me for a while, but I go back to the begins suit. Nevertheless both are awesome:love
I see everyone keep using the museum pose for Eb bats & it's looking great thankfully, but actually he is also looks great with fighting pose:yess:

Back