ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cape going over the cowl thing, from pics I've looked at, its very subtle. I think we all made an understandable mistake. I'm happy enough with the lforigno cape as it is (on the HT MMS67).

Here's Void's 1/4 scale Enterbay: Batman with Iforigno's custom cloak..

batman_cape-060343.jpg

:lol

Wrong

I took the tag off mine :lol

Indeed, Here's Void's picture, he did take the tags off.
Oh and Void, for someone who'se picky about details, you should know that your cape clips shouldnt go under the cowl. pffft.

voidbatman.jpg

The EB clips do have the vent holes sculpted on the sides, but it's really subtle and not real holes on them as they should've been at this scale.

Size wise, in hand they don't seem oversized.

Oh, and **** that cape over the cowl crap. :lol

Give me my Iforigno cape under the cowl any day of the week. :rock

Forbidden planet uk have just put this and the joker up at £480 (each). WTF! God bless onesixthbruce ;)

Forbidden planet uk have just put this and the joker up at £480 (each). WTF! God bless onesixthbruce ;)

Whut :lol I spat my coffee out reading this. I feel sorry for any collectors who buy from them at those prices. They need educating about OSB and other places. I wil do this. The Plattman Rises.

Just cought up with this thread! Congrats all who have got this! Tim, Roy, jye! Happy birthday to all too.

Whut :lol I spat my coffee out reading this. I feel sorry for any collectors who buy from them at those prices. They need educating about OSB and other places. I wil do this. The Plattman Rises.

Just cought up with this thread! Congrats all who have got this! Tim, Roy, jye! Happy birthday to all too.

:yess::hi5::yess:

Okeedokee, wifey and I are running to an Imax of TDKR for my Birthday, here is a quickie pic:

picture.php

Last edited:
Tit tape is used by fine ladies who don't wear bras,but wear designer gowns. It sticks anything (tits) to fabric without ruining the fabric.
It's a fantastic futzing tool if you have a lady to steal some from.
Two tiny triangles on the back of the clips and you can position them and reposition them to your hearts content.

Doesn't the stickiness wear off after reapplying like that?

Yeah, I can't believe Maglor is fine with the clips :rotfl

They are ATROCIOUS. And that's an understatement.

I will admit that they are too big, but when placed correctly I think they are passable.

I would buy some customs if they could sit right on top of the cowl somehow.

My cape for 1/4 scale an be designed either way BUT when you are putting the cape over the cowl for those of you that want it that way it should only cover th edge of the cowl, no more than that

Agreed. Shouldn't be way up on the neck.

So Maglor can critique the hell out of poses, belt positions and capes/cape clips?

I would never do such a thing.

Indignant%252520starfish%25255B3%25255D.jpg

:monkey3

Indeed, Here's Void's picture, he did take the tags off.
Oh and Void, for someone who'se picky about details, you should know that your cape clips shouldnt go under the cowl. pffft.

voidbatman.jpg

At least my clips are detailed and in scale :lecture

Yes, but you should lower your belt. :lol

LOLZ!

Looks great Jye, I can already see your set up displayed.

1/4 HT TDK
1/4 EB TDK OC
1/4 HT 89 Batman (or Returns)

1/6 DX12
1/6 BB
1/6 89 Batman

1/6 Tumbler for 1/6 BB to stand next to
1/6 Batpod for DX12 to stand next to
1/6 89 Batmobile for 1/6 89 Batman to stand next to

3 down, 6 more to go.

Back