ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked on a film with Christian Bale that you might have heard of. It just came out a few weeks ago.

Wasn't anywhere close enough to see his height in comparison to my own though. I'm 6'2 but there was no way for me to measure it up when he was 15-20 feet away. That actually didn't cross my mind.

I know Hardy is a shorty though and that his stunt double was used for most of the shots the days I was there.

referee%20pics%20or%20gtfo.jpg

For those that have ordered or were thinking of ordering from timcent, mine has just reached chicago and I ordered on the 8/2. That means I should be getting mine early next week. :yess:

And my V1 custom display stand is almost finished too. Perfect timing! :rock

Great shots mate, I think it's a pretty good sculpt. Good enough that i'd use it on a Bruce Bash should the oppurtunity ever come up.

Retaane thank you very much for this amazing pictures, I was really looking for these one, Bale HS look fantastic, I really hope we'll be able to switch with the Dark knight 1/4 hot toys body !

Again thank you. :monkey1

@retaane: thanks for sharing some nice pics for us
I just wished someone would make a harness so we can see a 1/4 first night out batman :yess:

For those that have ordered or were thinking of ordering from timcent, mine has just reached chicago and I ordered on the 8/2. That means I should be getting mine early next week. :yess:

And my V1 custom display stand is almost finished too. Perfect timing! :rock

MY BAT IS ALSO IN CHICAGO:yess: TIMCENT = FAST SHIPPING!:rock

Back