ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

MAKE ROOM FOR THE BAT:yess:

Jake looks tiny with 1/4 scale figures.

You guys forgot to say "please".:lecture:lol

But here it is anyways :1-1:

24b26833.jpg

ada1cb3c.jpg

650d944f.jpg

thanks for the info pal:1-1:
this needs to be posted in front page. and maybe also how to futzed the cape without using the magnet:yess:
I want to give a backdrop or poster for this figure.
still searching for a pic of gotham city.
right now, this is the best I found

Would you guys recommend I preorder from Onesixbruce instead? It's $353USD preorder, is it possible I can get cheaper shipping than direct from EB??

Sorry if this has been asked before.
Are the mouth pieces detachable?
Also, if someone can take a picture of the inside of the cowl to see the neck connector, please do so. I want to know if it's possible to cut the cowl for a tilt down neck mod.

Are the mouth pieces detachable?

Yes.

Also, if someone can take a picture of the inside of the cowl to see the neck connector, please do so. I want to know if it's possible to cut the cowl for a tilt down neck mod.

I'd be curious to see this as well. I'm sure I'll mod one of the cowls regardless of how the neck connecter works though.

ONCE THE BAT AND JOKER ARRIVES, JAKE SULLY AND THAT OTHER RAMBO WILL GO AWAY!:banana
Ren_ dog, what are you saying? Doll Rambo was your best friend until weeks ago:horror
now he's sitting on the top shelf on my display table. love the working bow, metal knife, RPG, and his AK-47 :rock
So far, I haven't dissapointed by their HD masterpiece. looking forward for the joker:yess:

Ren_ dog, what are you saying? Doll Rambo was your best friend until weeks ago:horror
now he's sitting on the top shelf on my display table. love the working bow, metal knife, RPG, and his AK-47 :rock
So far, I haven't dissapointed by their HD masterpiece. looking forward for the joker:yess:

MY GOOD SIR::1-1: I WAS SPEAKING OF THE SIDESHOW PF RAMBO!:lol

MY GOOD SIR::1-1: I WAS SPEAKING OF THE SIDESHOW PF RAMBO!:lol
Glad to hear that :hi5: :lol
among arnie, Rambo, and Wayne HS, I think Rambo is the winner by a mile.
maybe EB rushed the wayne HS because they already gave us 3 cowls? :dunno
and thanks to Hydeous, at least I'm able to lower the belt to his 4th abs:hi5:
the only problem is the back strap on the back is a little too short as Retaane said days ago if I remember correctly.
It might need Rory's mod to pull the belt lower past his 4th abs

I'm not even a big Rambo fan, but that HD Rambo is tempting.
I know this is the wrong thread, but I think any 1/4 collector must give it a try. for me, this Batman is just for the looks as I only pose him just standing there doing nothing. I dare not, posing him a little bit extreme because I still don't believe any rubber suit will strong enough to endure the stress. But as many other members said, the rubber suit on this batman is truly awesome. and its pretty nice idea from EB to cover the belt with foam ( to hold the magnet), because one of my concern that the belt might damage the suit when we try to push it lower:yess:

Back