ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand by my statement. I'll take EB's intense look over HT's "I just realized I ____ my pants" look.

I really don't see why everyone's bashing the EB sculpt and lauding HT. EB looks like Bale. HT isn't bad, but looks like half Christian Bale, half Ryan Reynolds.

Sorry, but no.

27071280.jpg

I stand by my statement. I'll take EB's intense look over HT's "I just realized I ____ my pants" look.

I really don't see why everyone's bashing the EB sculpt and lauding HT. EB looks like Bale. HT isn't bad, but looks like half Christian Bale, half Ryan Reynolds.

Get your eyes checked.

Ok maybe not HALF Reynolds. But I definitely see it in the eyes. Seriously, block out the rest of his face and tell me you don't see it.

I like both Bale sculpts, but I think HT's looks too old, kinda like their T2 T-800. Granted Rises is "8" years later, but still he looks kinda aged imo. I'm personally going to hold off until I see HT 1/4 Bats.

That being said, I'm not going to insult anybody who likes this one or that better. That's childish. Buy what you like and be happy, this hobby is supposed to be fun!

That's all Hot Toys has to do is bring the nose up a bit and its almost perfect .

EB on the other hand is aweful , it looks nothing like Bale at all IMO

My name goes in the HT Bale > EB Bale column. Right at the bottom of that loooooooong list of names of people who clearly have awesome eyesight. Aw stuffit, I don't often get to be second at something, make it the other column.

I don't get this site,it's alright to post PICS. of drug use but not OK to write words that use ____ in it?!Oh well,Enterbay should stop using that teary-eyed look.It makes the sculpt look sad but still gettin this right here!

I don't get this site,it's alright to post PICS. of drug use but not OK to write words that use ____ in it?!Oh well,Enterbay should stop using that teary-eyed look.It makes the sculpt look sad but still gettin this right here!

Great story. Compelling and rich.

Do you have any of the 1/4 figures? I have the T-800 and it looks fine to me; no teary/bloodshot eyes. Maybe mine's different?

It's just like those early pics of the T-800 that were really up close. His stubble looked like he had freckles all over his face but in hand it's not intense like that.

Look at dat neck.

551177_10151045855612557_909404659_n.jpg

382448_10151045856842557_625583496_n.jpg

:balrog :rock2

Are there still people claiming that the OC/Toys Fair Batman didn't have a neck that was waaaaay too long?

Look at dat neck.

:balrog :rock2

Are there still people claiming that the OC/Toys Fair Batman didn't have a neck that was waaaaay too long?

Was there ever anyone to claim this? I've always liked the looks of OC Batman from Hot Toys - moreso than the matte finish the BB one had - but that neck is completely out of proportion.

Last edited:
88679020.jpg

It's funny. The HT TDKR head looks like it belongs on a Begins figure while the EB Begins head looks like it belongs on a TDKR figure.

This is a must for me as well as the hot toys 1/4 batman. I hope joker turns out better in the official pics and I would also get a 1/4 bane, two-face but no one else.

You getting back into the collecting business? :hi5:

Not too impressed with this one. Nothing we haven't really seen before here. I guess the incentive here is the scale.

I do like the metal belt and all the removable pieces that I assume attach by magnetic components. That's a nice touch. The assortment of different batarangs and mine bombs are also impressive. The cape is excellent too and appears to drape properly.

Other than that, easy pass. The Bale sculpt isn't remarkable and the actual Batman figure isn't anything new to those that dabble in 1/6 collecting. I'm sure Hot Toys will retaliate with a better Begins Batman in either the 1/6 or 1/4 scale, perhaps both.

Cheers to those that get this. Hopefully the suit and body is free of any quality control issues. Be careful, those will definitely be things to watch out for.

It's gonna be pretty sweet when HT makes another Begins Batman, this time with a giraffe neck in 1/4 scale. :yess:

Last edited:
Back