ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best looking 1/4 mass manufactured Batman collectible, ever made.

I wish EB would give us a 1/4 Returns Bats, with the same level of detail and perfection and a Keaton portrait that actually looks like Keaton.

I could retire from this hobby.

damn caved.

managed to nab this + extra body, gauntlets, hands, boots, belt, head for 500 shipped.

don't really need 2 of these but hell that price is cheaper than a single dx11.

hope ht/eb don't start making even larger scales... i can't control myself.

Ah! I was eyeing that auction this morning, but given my recent run with NECA figures, I decided it's worth taking a chance on their Begins Bats. Let us know how you like it!

This is the best looking 1/4 mass manufactured Batman collectible, ever made.

I wish EB would give us a 1/4 Returns Bats, with the same level of detail and perfection and a Keaton portrait that actually looks like Keaton.

I could retire from this hobby.

That would be incredible!

Hi guys, I'm wondering about ordering this figure but i have been warned about the uneven legs problem. How many of you have this problem?

Hi guys, I'm wondering about ordering this figure but i have been warned about the uneven legs problem. How many of you have this problem?

I do. I just keep one of his legs a half step forward and it looks natural. My terminator was the same way. Its more natural looking then his feet side by side any how.

That's one way of fixing it dms. Unfortunate that this problem occur in a 1/4 scale body :(. I am looking forward to owning this figure because this will be my first quarter scale.

Eh, I'm pretty annoyed by the quality of this set.

The rubber feels great, and the sculpting is the best version of this suit.

But the body is pretty crap compared to HT's 1/4. Very awkward to pose. I've had to replace all my 1/6 EB bodies with HTs.. I don't know why I expected them to ever release a good one. The accessories are really cheap compared to HT's 1/4. The molds of the sculpts also look a bit rough under light compared to HT's... HT looks remarkably sharp and clean in comparison.

Cape is 100% better though, even though I'll still use a custom.

It's typical Enterbay though, always short of excellence.

Whatever he looks good as long as I don't have a flashlight on him inspecting it.

All their stuff looks amazing. But once you handle it you see its made from garbage. If you ever get the chance to handle they're RoboCop its scary to know how much he sells for in terms of what you get as quality.

All their stuff looks amazing. But once you handle it you see its made from garbage. If you ever get the chance to handle they're RoboCop its scary to know how much he sells for in terms of what you get as quality.

Hot toys "quality" is just as suspect
Rubber Domes cracking on figures, paint coming off, broken shoulders, etc

Lucky me, I just display these things, and they look great for the most part. I don't do play dates to even care about "quality" or how amazing the accessories are. I'm in my ****ing 30's.

None of the HT Batman look better than the EB one, and its funny that they nailed it in their first and only try.

Fanboys, LOL.

it seems you're the one fanboying here bruhhh.

just stating things I was hoping would be different with this figure... it seems to be a cycle with enterbay. literally do this every time with these guys.

Hot toys "quality" is just as suspect
Rubber Domes cracking on figures, paint coming off, broken shoulders, etc

I didnt mention anything about hot toys but since you did yeah theyve dropped the ball here and there sure, but hot toys quality is leaps and bounds beyond enterbay. Just the bodies alone on enterbay are dollar store plastic.

Lucky me, I just display these things, and they look great for the most part. I don't do play dates to even care about "quality" or how amazing the accessories are. I'm in my ****ing 30's.

None of the HT Batman look better than the EB one, and its funny that they nailed it in their first and only try.

Fanboys, LOL.

You dont care about the quality? So your fine with paying 300 plus dollars on something thats way below standards? You dont care about accessories? You get more poses and display options with those. Im sorry im just having a hard time understanding your logic. I will agree enterbay nailed the figure. All im saying is what its MADE from.

I have most of EB's 1/4 scale figures, and although I absolutely love the way they look on display, I also wish they were constructed with higher quality materials. Once you've gotten them properly futzed and on display, they do appear to be worth their price. But when handling the figures, you definitely feel like you should have gotten more for your money in regards to build quality.

Like dms mentioned, the 1/4 Robocop is probably the best example of this. Looking at him, you can't tell. But once you start posing him and the fingers and forearms fall off, elbows can barely bend to 45 degrees and the armor feels like it'll crack if you're too rough, you definitely start getting frustrated and pissed off with Enterbay's poor craftsmanship and quality. Yet despite this, I STILL love my EB 1/4 figures and am glad I bought them. They're probably my favorite figures in my collection. It's a weird love-hate relationship, but probably more love since they're mainly just meant for display and look so damn amazing once they're posed.

I really hope that 1/4 figures become popular enough that 1/4 replacement bodies become more readily available. If they do, I will definitely replace all my EB figures' bodies.

I just got this. My favorite now.
DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Back