ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely rebuilt the hair and finished painting, ufficial shots coming soon =)

dsc0024qs.jpg

dsc0025sa.jpg

dsc0062zm.jpg

dsc03006o.JPG

Love this figure, but it takes up so much space and more importantly its time to put a ring on my girls finger. If anyone is interested please shoot me an offer. US only though. My figure was from a sale on this forum (see my feedback for more info) and the figure was originally a first batch directly from Enterbay with no qc issues and great weathering, has all items and original box. Thanks everyone.

Nice work REV! The hair looks greatly improved from your first version. He looks very realistic to me.

I endured more than a week of itching to get him out of the box, but knowing myself I would only end up staring at this figure instead of working.

Deadline's over, so finally, it's in my detolf now :) I think everything's been said about this figure before. Truly one of the most amazing collectibles ever produced. My parents and my girlfriend were all creeped out by its amazing likeness to Arnie, and I think that's a good thing :lol

Hey guys, can you recommend a good place to purchase this online, I see EB offers it for sale but they want $60 in shipping. I am in the US

Hey guys, can you recommend a good place to purchase this online, I see EB offers it for sale but they want $60 in shipping. I am in the US

Try Timcent88 of Ebay, buddy. Even with free shipping it would cost you more than getting it from EB direct, but with Timcent you'd be sure that the figure you'd purchase will be free of QC-issues as he checks them himself. He's become the go-to guy of most freaks here who are in the US for EB figures. He also gets them packed so securely and declares low value :)

Hope this helps :wave

I ordered it through timcent too. Great price and great contact so far.
If customs are not grabbing mine I should have it in a few. Free shipping, so why wait for overseas?!!?

Are there only a few online collectible stores that carry EB figures in Europe and America? How about the brick and mortars, can't EB figures be ordered from them? If so:

-- EB should widen their distribution networks around the world

AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNND improve on their QC.

It´s in germany, almost there...

:panic:

Get yourself ready to spend hours just staring at this work of art, sir.

If it's any consolation, it's one of the figures that take the less time getting set-up for dislpay. It's that close to perfect. Just get the bandolier, some grenades, place the grenade launcher in his hand, let him stand. Enjoy.:exactly:

Back