ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was on preorder it's just started shipping this month. I ordered the same time as teddy, I get mine on tue. Buy it now mate!

Thanks for the info. It looks fantastic and a great addition for any Terminator fan. Will get a PO in soon. As good as Timbocent is, I need to save a few quid for both this and the upcoming endoskeleton.

Decided to get this guy.
Anybody got a good place to get this in europe?!
Customs would be way too hard for ordering this in china directly...

Eamon, where did you get yours?!

Wow guray. Nice pic! The paint work on his face looks amazing. He even looks like he has whiskers.

How have people been able to fix the short leg problem on theirs? The BD leg on mine is shorter than the other.

I've tried pushing the longer one up but its not helped. Havent really tried manipulating the BD leg as Im worried I'll damage it!

Decided to get this guy.
Anybody got a good place to get this in europe?!
Customs would be way too hard for ordering this in china directly...

Eamon, where did you get yours?!

I ordered mine direct from Enterbay the within a few hours of it going up so I was pretty on the case.

Modelzone.co.uk have him and I recommend them.

Thx, bud. Would be a sweet prize, but I rethought over the day:
I ordered the Alien anthology when it came out and it came from the UK. It went over customs and if it would be higher I would have had to pay.

So I'll keep this shop in mind, mate, but it would be almost 80bucks more for me and I'll check ebay. Maybe I come out on top...
:)

I ordered the Alien anthology when it came out and it came from the UK. It went over customs and if it would be higher I would have had to pay.

So I'll keep this shop in mind, mate, but it would be almost 80bucks more for me and I'll check ebay. Maybe I come out on top...

Are you sure you have to pay customs if you order from the UK? I've never had that happen when I still lived in Germany, and neither in the Netherlands. I ordered my T-800 from the UK as well.
I'm pretty sure delivery from and to the UK is customs-free (and no additional VAT), as it's all in the EU.

You won't be paying any costumes if you buy it anywhere in the EU. ;)

Are you sure you have to pay customs if you order from the UK? I've never had that happen when I still lived in Germany, and neither in the Netherlands. I ordered my T-800 from the UK as well.
I'm pretty sure delivery from and to the UK is customs-free (and no additional VAT), as it's all in the EU.

I´m REALLY contemplating.
I´m always nervous placing such orders with a shop I never bought from.
:gah:

Am I trippin´or is there no release date at modelzone, Eamon?!?!?

https://www.modelzone.co.uk/enterba...-a-schwarzenegger-battle-damaged-edition.html

I´m REALLY contemplating.
I´m always nervous placing such orders with a shop I never bought from.
:gah:

Am I trippin´or is there no release date at modelzone, Eamon?!?!?

https://www.modelzone.co.uk/enterba...-a-schwarzenegger-battle-damaged-edition.html

Send them an email. They are really professional I think and very serious about being a Hot Toy and Enterbay supplier!

Last time I ordered, I got text updates on the status of my order and the stuff was really well packed too.

Back