ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again guys, the leg issue doesn't really bother me that much, but maybe someday if my OCD kicks in I would try to fix it.

While you guys are waiting...I am still admiring this beauty in my besta shelf :) :monkey1

34j6o7d.jpg

As great as the jacket was on the first T-800, I think this one looks even better, man this figure is impressive.

Just got an email from BBTS, they've reduced this to $420 + shipping now, so for me it'd be $440 instead of $520, that's big.

Just got an email from BBTS, they've reduced this to $420 + shipping now, so for me it'd be $440 instead of $520, that's big.

That is big, I ordered from them the other day, I was concidering canceling though as thats a big chunk of cash outta my budget, now I'm more inclined to keep my order in:)

Yep, so glad this price drop happened!!! Just have to wait a bit longer than everbody else, but its worth not going through EB direct. Estimated to ship in April. :clap

I had a hunch it would come down, they're infamous for posting things for order as soon as the manufacturer releases details, but before they have their orders and cost locked in for them, and once they get that, the prices usually drop, but in the past, you had to cancel your order and place a new one to get the new price, they didn't auto give you the discount but they probably got caught a few too many times and now they take care of folks

Yep, so glad this price drop happened!!! Just have to wait a bit longer than everbody else, but its worth not going through EB direct. Estimated to ship in April. :clap

For me it's timing, I've got a bonus from my job and taxes coming that can help cover this, otherwise I'd go right to EB now and not wait.

I had a hunch it would come down, they're infamous for posting things for order as soon as the manufacturer releases details, but before they have their orders and cost locked in for them, and once they get that, the prices usually drop, but in the past, you had to cancel your order and place a new one to get the new price, they didn't auto give you the discount but they probably got caught a few too many times and now they take care of folks

They have always reduced the price for my orders in these situations, but I've only been shopping there for about 4 years. On a side note the hot toys snake eyes went up in price after they put it up it went to pre-order sold out to relisted at a higher price, glad I ordered early:yess:

:gah: I need to stop looking in this thread, this is getting way to hard to resist. :lol

Try giving in, spending top dollar and waiting for what seems like 3 years for it :lol

Well it's kind of been that long, though actually more like almost 7 years. I've been waiting for a BD T2 since the Sideshow line, only to be let down by them, and for a long time Hot Toys, it seemed like no one making figures like this would tackle the fully damaged look, so glad that's no longer the case.

Well it's kind of been that long, though actually more like almost 7 years. I've been waiting for a BD T2 since the Sideshow line, only to be let down by them, and for a long time Hot Toys, it seemed like no one making figures like this would tackle the fully damaged look, so glad that's no longer the case.

I would love to see the T1 line hit up next with BD. I don't think EB can make them though due to HT having the T1 License for both scales.

seriously, this thing needs to be in my hands, like yesterday.

I'm getting so impatient...you guys ever have that feeling that even though you got a figure bought and paid for, for some reason it feels like you're never going to get it?

I'm seeing all these pics and hearing about people getting their shipping notices from Enterbay and I'm still waiting for mine. I always get worried, like somehow my order fell through the cracks and was forgotten about or something lol.

To make matters worse, I sent Enterbay an e-mail on the 31st asking if they could tell me if mine had shipped and they STILL haven't responded.

And so, if anybody is still on the fence, trust me, DO NOT order from them. I wish I would have paid the extra $50 and went with Timcent. In fact, I was going to cancel it and go with him instead, but I had a feeling that if I tried asking to cancel that they would never get back to me. As we all know, great figs, awful customer service.

I mean, I know I'll get mine eventually, but just answering a simple e-mail to a customer who dropped some serious cash should be a priority for them.:impatient:

I'm getting so impatient...you guys ever have that feeling that even though you got a figure bought and paid for, for some reason it feels like you're never going to get it?

I'm seeing all these pics and hearing about people getting their shipping notices from Enterbay and I'm still waiting for mine. I always get worried, like somehow my order fell through the cracks and was forgotten about or something lol.

To make matters worse, I sent Enterbay an e-mail on the 31st asking if they could tell me if mine had shipped and they STILL haven't responded.

And so, if anybody is still on the fence, trust me, DO NOT order from them. I wish I would have paid the extra $50 and went with Timcent. In fact, I was going to cancel it and go with him instead, but I had a feeling that if I tried asking to cancel that they would never get back to me. As we all know, great figs, awful customer service.

I mean, I know I'll get mine eventually, but just answering a simple e-mail to a customer who dropped some serious cash should be a priority for them.:impatient:

Sorry to hear your trouble with EB's awesome Customer Service, but they suck. I think your best bet to cancel with EB is with a paypal claim. They have to be motivated to respond to emails.:wink1:

I ordered from EB on the 23rd. I finally got my order confirmation from them the 27th. Nothing since. I do hope mine ships soon also!

Back