ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the sculptor & painter for this piece will be mr.park right?
It does looks good, but something a bit off I think. Overall it's good enough for me, but probably going to pass this one.

I like it, overall, but it seems overly aged/textured (it might just be the macro shot of the face). Reminds me of Quinn, from Dexter.

In the latter case was he expecting a human protector or did he know about captured and reprogrammed T-800s?

These are questions that really don't need answers, but I like thinking about them anyway.

I don't think he expected anything in the way of a future protector the same way the 84 T-800 didn't, because Skynet sent both protectors back after they had defeated Skynet just after Skynet sent back the T-800 and T-1000. John and the gang didn't reprogram the T-800 they sent back until after T-1000 was already in the past, so he couldn't have known about it.

It does looks good, but something a bit off I think. Overall it's good enough for me, but probably going to pass this one.

I'm guessing it would be SCUDERIA, the same talented guy who gave us BD T800 :yess:

Looks like it's still happening.

1234247_10151878781309743_1222532411_n.jpg

Pisses on the HT. Oh how I wish this was 1/6.

Last edited:
yeah enterbay doing what hot toys could do years ago on a head sculpt is really pissing on them enterbays head sculpts were always sub mark and missing some thing at 1/6 scale until they went to 1/4 scale if anything hot toys is pissing on enterbay by making a better 1/4 scale Batman and soon Terminator... lets not forget hot toys T-800 1/4 scale endo...

I only have 3 EB figures so far, compared to my 30+ Hot Toys. But I won't say that EB only got neck and neck with HT's scuplts when they started doing 1/4 scale.

In 2009, EB's produced 1/6 figures with great likenesses including Jack Bauer, David Palmer, and Rowan Atkison. In 2010, HT came up with MMS 117 Arnold Schwarzenegger (?) and Don Cheadle (?) as War Machine, and some guy posing as Wolverine. Sure, there was HT Blade, but yeah...

I'm guessing it would be SCUDERIA, the same talented guy who gave us BD T800 :yess:
:exactly: Yes it seems that Scuderia is the Master sculpter at EB and YJ is Master painter/director.
yeah enterbay doing what hot toys could do years ago on a head sculpt is really pissing on them enterbays head sculpts were always sub mark and missing some thing at 1/6 scale until they went to 1/4 scale if anything hot toys is pissing on enterbay by making a better 1/4 scale Batman and soon Terminator... lets not forget hot toys T-800 1/4 scale endo...

Yeah at one time the paint apps were pretty slick but then again there was nothing out there to compete with them.While HT was getting drunk with their success,EB was busy refining their skillz!Now when it comes to not only paint but producing the BEST mass produced sculpts(1/6 or 1/4) worldwide its EB that's leading the way!Once they get their s#!t together with the QC issues,EB figures will be as close as you can get to perfection!I think so anyway!^_^

@ceemor: I agree. Nowadays eb seems the best at producing great headsculpts & paint jobs. I'm forced to buy their products despite their poor qc

:exactly: Yes it seems that Scuderia is the Master sculpter at EB and YJ is Master painter/director.

Yeah at one time the paint apps were pretty slick but then again there was nothing out there to compete with them.While HT was getting drunk with their success,EB was busy refining their skillz!Now when it comes to not only paint but producing the BEST mass produced sculpts(1/6 or 1/4) worldwide its EB that's leading the way!Once they get their s#!t together with the QC issues,EB figures will be as close as you can get to perfection!I think so anyway!^_^

:lecture:exactly:

Yeah he usually gets back to me. Got a retweet and a Happy Birthday shout out a few weeks back. Few years ago, I wrote to him and he sent back several autographed pics of him from T2 and X-Files. Now there's a celebrity people.

Edit: he favorited and retweeted the pic. In Twitter terms, that means we're married.

Last edited:
Back