English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah well i see your point ,but did chelsea ,liverpool and arsenal deserve to play it last year, or man city for that matter lol

Considering Chelsea got to the semi-finals I'd say yes, plus they were undefeated against Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Man United & Spurs in the league.

Liverpool were great last year in the league, but Arsenal never make an impact on the Champions League & underachieve every time.

yes i agree with you about chelseas performance and liverpools great form in the league ,but by the criteria the other poster suggested or at least as i understood it .chelsea and liverpool and arsenal would not have been in the competition if only only the reining champions qualified or "deserved "to play in it , man city would ,and as you said about arsenal ,city failed to make any impact in the competition

Absolutely buzzing! My team Sunderland got the point they needed for safety with a great performance against Arsenal... Now we need Hull to beat man utd and West ham to beat Newcastle.....

lol

sterling_6.jpg

Take a bow Jonas Gutierrez! Beats cancer and keeps Newcastle United in the league all in one season... What a guy!

Still, we need some serious changes at the club, Mr Ashley giving his first interview in 8 years could be a good thing if I put aside the cynic in me. Although his mention of Champions league football had me laughing my head off.

SQwpH3T.jpg

Take a bow Jonas Gutierrez! Beats cancer and keeps Newcastle United in the league all in one season... What a guy!

Still, we need some serious changes at the club, Mr Ashley giving his first interview in 8 years could be a good thing if I put aside the cynic in me. Although his mention of Champions league football had me laughing my head off.

SQwpH3T.jpg

Yeah I thought that was rather fitting for a guy thats gone thru so much.

Definitely, and he routinely gives his all in every match, I hope they offer him a new contract, even if it is just a year or so.

liverpools best performance all year
great to see them over that stoke humiliation 2 days previous
lol @Gerrard

Congrats to Manchester United winning the title, fa cup, champions league, World Cup, and the local bingo. Didn't think they spent enough to pull it off. Well done lads.

congrats on the fa cup
but we did win the arsene wenger cup ,fourth place lol ,this year
the local bingo was a false call though im afraid

hey VA where did your " bull crap" reply disappear to lol
as to the bingo remark i made ,not sure if your a "player" or not ,but a "false call" is when you try to claim the game or prize without having all the numbers
a bit like us this year lol
again congrats on the cup win ,will super danny welbeck get a medal ?,not sure if he played enough games to qualify for one

Back