English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liverpool vs Man Utd
Spurs vs Gunners

Predictions?

(0-1,3-0 respectively)

I think this game has come a bit to early for us and we might we lose.

Liverpool 2-1 Man U
Arse 3-2 spurs

Apparently Kagawa and Zaha aren't even good enough for the bench :cuckoo:

Yet despite the obvious benefits that both could bring to the team Moyes continues to start with a near 40 year old and expects him to carry the midfield as the other 3 are virtually anonymous and he also prefers Welbeck with RVP instead of Chicharito :cuckoo:

The whole hype up to this game was worthless, Liverpool are hammering United to the ground and the only player that looks threatening for United is De Gea. Persie needs to get his head in the game as well as the other players to get an equaliser. Second half!

united will get away with a draw prob or maybe a win, they can play badly for 89 min and need just that one minute of quality to score, seen it countless times before

Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd.

The message is clear, stop RVP getting the ball, and you'll stop United.

The midfield is an absolute joke, Notts County caused Liverpool more problems in midweek and they're in League 1.

Were I United manager I would release Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Young and Valencia on free transfers tomorrow because at this point it's more than obvious that they offer nothing but the ability to pass the ball backwards or give it away....sometimes they manage both at the same time.

The only time RVP looked a bit of a threat was when Chicharito came on and linked up with him but it was too little, too late....they should be starting games together.

Congratulations to Liverpool, they fully deserved the win.

Last edited:
I saw no winning mentality from the players after half time, just some diving and some more diving. Just tells you how much of an impact Ferguson had to make ordinary players great and now that he's gone then like Boas said, Unite don't have that invincibility force field around them anymore. Moyes needs to go out, not just cause of the game today, but the games to come. United need a manager who knows how to build a team and utilise the clubs players as well as how to compete in the transfer market. Maybe it's the Rooney factor that was missing today, if he played like he did against Chelsea then there wouldn't have been any problem getting an equaliser. Couldn't really stop Sturridges goal cause it was really quick reactions and the midfield was god awful as well as attack. I don't know what these managers see in Welbeck, I wouldn't be surprised of a repeat of a 6-1 spanking again.

I think players need to go before the manager.

With a clearout and some decent new recruits Moyes still has a chance of making his tenure a decent one.

All the players I've mentioned have proved beyond all question that they aren't good enough for the job and there should be no more excuses made for a single one of them.

Rooney spent the Chelsea game trying to upstage RVP and shot several times when a pass to would have put RVP clear on goal.

He doesn't want to be there but United screwed up the chance to cash in and are now stuck with him.

Last edited:
Watching Spirs sting right now, what a team. There chemistry and understanding within each other is amazing. No doubt the new signings will feel home immediately. Not only are they not dependant and Bale anymore but they've recovered quickly. United should take a lesson from this, completely agree with Coasair, thinking about it now Rooney was trying to upstage RVP. All the players sold will surely fund the fee for a very special player.

Watching Spirs sting right now, what a team. There chemistry and understanding within each other is amazing. No doubt the new signings will feel home immediately. Not only are they not dependant and Bale anymore but they've recovered quickly. United should take a lesson from this, completely agree with Coasair, thinking about it now Rooney was trying to upstage RVP. All the players sold will surely fund the fee for a very special player.

We must be watching different games.

Last edited:

Didnt quite see it like that but we did ok. Went away and played a good side and made them look like the away side alot of the game.
Just need to get Saldado the service. Hopefully Eriksen and Lamela can provide that.
Will take a while for them to bed in but im very optimistic and we have brought very well.

Bale officially gone. Good luck and thanks for the memories. One of the best players to wear the shirt :clap

Back