Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Milk?

81683518.jpeg

It doesn't look like that to me it looks painted on there. I have the chrome, had the combat, no way that's reflection.
Looks like reflection to me.
My Endo hasn't been on the milk...

1zywvex.jpg

Impressive, right ?

Honestly? for the money...no.

This was my first ever Sideshow piece. I had it imported from America to the U.K and wasn't aware of the extra £100 odd bill for importing at the time which didn't help :slap
Impressive but expensive I suppose.
Cost me the price of two PF's... I know what i'd rather have now :wink1:

Honestly? for the money...no.

This was my first ever Sideshow piece. I had it imported from America to the U.K and wasn't aware of the extra £100 odd bill for importing at the time which didn't help :slap
Impressive but expensive I suppose.
Cost me the price of two PF's... I know what i'd rather have now :wink1:

Thanks bro. I needed that to decide

Do you think SS will announce his 1/4 Endo Battle Damaged this year ?

Nobody knows what Sideshow has planned.
A Battle Damaged PF is all speculation and even if they do it I very much doubt it would be this year. There is still so much stuff from Comic Con to be released.

Nobody knows what Sideshow has planned.
A Battle Damaged PF is all speculation and even if they do it I very much doubt it would be this year. There is still so much stuff from Comic Con to be released.

True. So strange they are re releasing the busts

I hope one day SS to release this 1:1 Endo with shoulder parts like the T-600 or like those bootleg Endos. Then it will e a real bust, not just an endoskull.

Back