Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And polystone is more fragile too.

You won't believe though how heavy the HT 1:4 endo is. But I don't buy items because they are heavy, I have collectibles that are light and still extremely expensive.

Fact: there is no comparison between the old SS 1:4 Endo and the new HT 1:4, HT blows it out of the water and for a decent price for now.

Thanks for your input...interesting.
Don't collect HT so know little.
Does it need a stand or is it freestanding?

This is another reason I don't like buying un-numbered Limited Edition pieces.
Once something sells out it should not be re-released years later :gah: :thwak

The pleasure is not to have the piece and that's all ?

It's cool for the new collectors. They finally get the chance to have a collector with a different price than the crazy eBay one ;-)

The pleasure is not to have the piece and that's all ?

It's cool for the new collectors. They finally get the chance to have a collector with a different price than the crazy eBay one ;-)

If you missed out on a 'Limited Edition' piece that should be that.
There's no limit to these at all which is a joke.
I missed out on Hulk PF and Dr Doom, imagine if those were re-released? :panic: :lol

If you missed out on a 'Limited Edition' piece that should be that.
There's no limit to these at all which is a joke.
I missed out on Hulk PF and Dr Doom, imagine if those were re-released? :panic: :lol

Would be nice ! Depend why u missed them lol

I don't especially collect HT either, though I have a few HT items, including this 1:4 Endo. It indeed needs a stand to be secured but the figure is great. The fact that you can choose its pose is very cool.

Personally I collect for myself, not for resale. That means if I like an item I buy it, no matter if it has an edition number or not. I'm a collector, not a flipper, neither a scalper. I have items in my collection that have no edition size, and still are more expensive than ones that have very low edition size. Everything in collecting is relative. Try to collect what you like, not what others tell you to like. When you realize that, then you are a true collector.

So I'm not a 'true' collector? :lol
Thanks for the advice but I have been collecting one thing or another for over 25 years.
If anyone continues to collect large items over time a situation will arise when you eventually run out of room. If you want to aquire new pieces for that collection you will need to start selling older pieces to free up room and/or funds. I'm not a flipper, I sell items through necessity not greed! (Ok I more than doubled my money on the P2 Savage LSB but that was due to not being impressed with the item)
When that time comes it's nice to recoup at least your initial outlay or even better make a profit. That should be the nature of 'limited edition' desirable pieces.
Yes, if I love something I will buy it whatever. I know if I sell my Hulk Maquette I will lose a lot of money but I love it and that is my decision.
I personally don't have unlimited funds so each purchase has to be carefully considered. I don't want to end up with a very expensive worthless collection.
Oh, and the only things I have or will ever have that require a stand is my Chucky dolls. I like freestanding statues.

Last edited:
There are 1:1 collectibles that require stands and those are way more expensive (and collectible too) than the 1:4 HT Endo. BTW the SS Endoskull doesn't have an edition size either

Anyway collecting the "toy" things we collect will not bring your money back (with some exceptions), I thought you would understand that about now. This is not like collecting unique paintings, and even there there are times when art value goes down.

Good luck in whatever you collect, and again my advise is to buy what you like, not what other people say it's valuable or cool. ;)

Cool guys :)

OMG i want a battle damaged endoskeleton so bad !

Do you think SS will announce it soon ?

I know thanks, I have an Endoskull...
Because I love it :wink1:

You can stop with the patronising 'advice' now :)

Not to worry, no patronizing here, I said everything I had to say. Hope you learned a few things though :)

Cool guys :)

OMG i want a battle damaged endoskeleton so bad !

Do you think SS will announce it soon ?

A good friend of mine wants one, so hopefully he might be able to get this version, instead of the overpriced ones on ebay.

Haha Collectorcol FTW

This Van Damme is for you!

jean_claude_got_moves.gif

Well i think i won't resist. I will order the T 800 Combat bust from Sideshow :D

Go for it. On ebay the prices for the previous version can go up too much, though if patient you could find good deals on forums. A good friend of mine will get this too, he is in EU so he couldn't get a good deal on an older SS Endoskull.

It seems this will happen more and more from now on. Even with items with edition numbers. Happened already on the C-3PO bust and a few others. HCG has a different way: US Edition, European Edition, Japan Edition, Asian Edition etc. The thing is: if you like it, get it

Go for it. On ebay the prices for the previous version can go up too much, though if patient you could find good deals on forums. A good friend of mine will get this too, he is in EU so he couldn't get a good deal on an older SS Endoskull.

It seems this will happen more and more from now on. Even with items with edition numbers. Happened already on the C-3PO bust and a few others. HCG has a different way: US Edition, European Edition, Japan Edition, Asian Edition etc. The thing is: if you like it, get it

Thank You mate !

No problem :wave

I'm curious to see if there will be any differences between the old and new SS Endoskulls. Some changes in paint apps, teeth and the text underneath

Will you buy the T800 BD PF from sideshow ??

Popular pieces like these shouldn't be limited edition...and Sideshow knows it. Shame that the chrome version was! I'm hoping HCG starts making their Endoskulls again, seeing as they're re-producing the 1:2 endo for SS...

Back