"Endor Rex"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
There has been some wink-wink-knudge-knudge speculation at the SW con that Captain Rex makes it all the way to the battle of Endor...
It's a bit of fun ret-conning that actually works....(although I missed how it was explained, if it was, how clones like Rex could live so long with all of that "growth acceleration" engineered into them by the Kaminoans). That point aside, Endor Trooper Nik Sant (a pretty thin anagram for St. Nick) could end up being Rex.

And isn't it cool how Sideshow has already produced a pretty cool figure of him.... :)

ENDOR REX 001.jpg

ENDOR REX 003.jpg

ENDOR REX 002.jpg

I like this bit of revisionist business...gives Rex a pretty cool stroy arc over the whole saga if it is indeed what the "story group" is up to here...

Rex being Sant would be an interesting twist.

Now, on the growth acceleration subject, several theories were developed. I believe the subject was officially addressed as well. To make a long story short, clones growth acceleration was controlled and contained in a period of time meaning that once they reached adulthood, the process would stop (or slow down considerably) allowing them to age normally afterward.

Back