Emperors Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OutStanding getting a head inside there (didn`t think you would from earlier comments) even if smaller than a full head.
Painting it Black will make the difference but I think as it is really makes it stand out as you can just see those eyes through the smoked visor looking at you MWWWHAHAHAHA

Sorry lads but I didn't put a head in there. The eyes are there from the original hasbro figure nothing to do with me. I want to paint it black and gloss it over cos I just think the eyes behind the visor look wrong. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Oh my mistake I thought that was your handy work. Well nice Hasbro went that little further to do that then.

At the end of the day it`s your custom mate so your choice :D

Right, ive been looking into the under garments.. >coughs< of the Royal guard and it would seem that underneath that red cape, is a monk like dress. I though hasbro just cheaped out but even the medicom version has something similar to the dress.
Which is annoying because its lame. The only version that looks cool in any way is the kir kanos / crimson empire guard.
So what i was thinking was. Getting stormy or clone armor and painting it red, and getting the black body suit too? Thoughts? :panic:

Here's a pic of the Shadow Royal Guard from the game: The Force Unleashed 2, without his robes. I would think this would work for the OT guard as well. I hope to do a custom Shadow Royal Guard in the future, hope this helps.

EmperorsShadowGuard.jpg

Here's a pic of the Shadow Royal Guard from the game: The Force Unleashed 2, without his robes. I would think this would work for the OT guard as well. I hope to do a custom Shadow Royal Guard in the future, hope this helps.

EmperorsShadowGuard.jpg

This is a pretty cool looking character, but how do they turn their heads in that thing?

Although I'm a loyal OT-Trooper, I would LOVE to see this come alive! This has some OT aethetics! :yess:

Edit: I hate the idea of regular troops having lightsaber/ lightstick weapons. :mad:

This is a pretty cool looking character, but how do they turn their heads in that thing?

They dont have to. Thats why they're Royal Guards. They're that awesome :)

Thanks for the pic outlander. Looks awesome. going to cost a good bit to put 4 together, but it should look cool.

Last edited:
Although I'm a loyal OT-Trooper, I would LOVE to see this come alive! This has some OT aethetics! :yess:

Edit: I hate the idea of regular troops having lightsaber/ lightstick weapons. :mad:

Actually, the Shadow Royal Guard aren't "regular troops", they guard the Emperor! :slap, and do more. As per wookieepedia:

"One of the more elite positions was that held by the Emperor's Shadow Guard which were a unit that were evidently based on the Royal Guard.This division was a cadre that consisted of a special operations unit that was sent out on selective missions. They were evident for being based on the Royal Guard and wore black versions of their uniform though they made use of lightsaber pikes as their primary weapons. The Shadow Guard were rarely seen in public and dispatched on missions that were directed by the Emperor himself. Some of its members were being trained to serve as Palpatine's personal bodyguards. An added advantage to these guardsmen was the fact that they were Force-sensitive soldiers who were trained to use the Dark Side of the Force." :lecture Feel better now :1-1:? Class dismissed! :lol

Last edited:
Back