Emperors Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW look at all that spilled RED!!

Grand job and look forward to seeing how this goes.
As for the helmet, so if you dremelled the T socket inside, a head will fit? Or no way unless it`s a peanut head?

Here's a pic of what it looks like underneath.
DSC00609.jpg

Big Guy-The "T" was pretty much gone from drilling it out from the inside to remove the helmet.In the pic you can see the "shelf" part I was reffering to where the "T" holds it to the body....the neck joint.It is this that you would have to dremel out if you would want a head to fit,but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything other that a peanut head GI Joe.Plus you have the recessed part behind the visor(that is the molded eyes)you might risk losing trying to make room.My concern would be damaging the visor from the inside out.

Chris-the gown will stay intact if you want it to :D

Mark-I was thinking about when I was butchering him up...Then I thought that other than a better grip of his staff,the new & improved body isn't really seen:pow
Besides,from the sounds of things,this sucker may have take a dip in some silicone.

Woo-Hoo

I won my Hasbro Imperial Guard & Palpatine set on ebay (I also bought a Hasbro Han in Carbonite to go with my existing Fett, bold Jay, very bold!) so hopefully when it gets to me I can get cracking, just have to wait for it to ship to Ireland now...is it here yet???

How about now...?

Now...?

...I will follow this thread....since I always been a fan of the Emperors Royal Guards....Good stuff...Thumbs up

It'd be really cool if, underneath the crimson robe, you had the crimson empire armour.

swcetpb.jpg

Ah making things more complicated :wink1:

It be fun trying to get those thigh high booties too.

Finally!!!

As Enaud said this thing is on there good and tight but it couldn't withstand the barrage of power tools I threw at it!

guard.jpg

I got it off without a blemish on it.

Next up sewing classes to try to make a few extra robes!!!

:lol:lol:lol

The "head" is already in there but to be honest it's just a small bit of plastic attached to the inside of the helmet not a full size head in there. I'll be painting the visor black so you won't see anything anyway when it's finished.

OutStanding getting a head inside there (didn`t think you would from earlier comments) even if smaller than a full head.
Painting it Black will make the difference but I think as it is really makes it stand out as you can just see those eyes through the smoked visor looking at you MWWWHAHAHAHA

OutStanding getting a head inside there (didn`t think you would from earlier comments) even if smaller than a full head.
Painting it Black will make the difference but I think as it is really makes it stand out as you can just see those eyes through the smoked visor looking at you MWWWHAHAHAHA
I agree...In this detail it's little disturbing, but looks very good!!!

Back