Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can never have too many Emmas!:lecture

LOL, well maybe that's true. But, due to the fact they are making 1,450 Emma busts (200 EX and 1,250 regulars), I seriously think she will be available later for cheaper. 1,450 is a LOT for legendary scale busts. Black Cat was half that and she was in stock for like a year.

I ended up cancelling this. I was going to start getting all the LSB to go with the PF'S but when I seen how much space this would take up I cancelled all my LSB and will just keep the PF'S which I think represent the charcters better anyway.

you can't be talking about the glorious Emma PF that's already been released.:monkey1

I am on the waitlist for the ex, but with how low the es is, I don't see this converting.

I'm thinking all lsb's convert for everyone, except Galactus :monkey2

Not sure if I'm getting it but I can't see how White Queen fans can pass on a bust of this quality :eek:

200126_press03-001.jpg

You're right. I couldn't. :hi5:

:goodpost: :lol .

Hear dat :lol My Emma PF is done. It should be mailed this weekend & I hope to get in within 2 weeks

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg ICANTWAIT! ...for just pics. :(

just curious- has anyone heard when she might be shipping??? I just got an email that my Mystique LSB is coming in the next 22 days, but Emma was announced months before... (both statues used to say est. shipping first quarter of 2012)

I pre-ordered mine ages, bought myself the Emma Frost comiquette in the mean-time

Nice! She looks soooooo damn sexy. Did you pick up the Reg or the EX? I picked my EX up a few years ago and she is still one of my favorite AH pieces. Congrats on your Emma comiquette. I'm sure she'll look great next to the bust.

Nice! She looks soooooo damn sexy. Did you pick up the Reg or the EX? I picked my EX up a few years ago and she is still one of my favorite AH pieces. Congrats on your Emma comiquette. I'm sure she'll look great next to the bust.

Thanks, I had to pick up the Ex coz i love the artwork that goes with it. I was actually having doubts about how good she looks but one she arrived i LOVED it, It looks so much better in person.

xtina_slayer over at SF said:
ok, not mine, its at a LCS of mine here.
credit goes to Simplytoys. (sorry if i used the pics here but just to share.)

overall. she looks almost as tall as magneto, but thats taller than sabretooth and thing..
this is the regular so without the name plate looks rather "regular" pun intended

she is gorgeous and exactly as the website. cant wait for my exclusive to be shipped.

photo3wl.jpg

photo2vp.jpg

photo1te.jpg

10characters

Damn she looks hot. When is SSC shipping this?

It's probably perspective but Magnetos head looks small.

Last edited:
It's probably perspective but Magnetos head looks small.

Maybe, but then again from my experience the Daredevil bust is definitely smaller than the two ladies so far —now three—, so who knows about their consistency?

Back