Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm looks so simple for such a high price....i'm actually thinking about cancelling my order

I'm not gonna lie with everything coming in all at once I was planning on cancelling her in advance but now I'll go ahead and give her a shot and see how she looks in hand.

Anyone else excited to see if she has a thong :monkey3

As long as the face looks like that I will be happy, there really isn't much else they can do to get it wrong

No granny pants like baroness, then we will all be ok :wink1: hey wait a minute, where's the pics of the rear end? Is something wrong there that they are trying to hide? I want back end pics now!

We just have to accept that the last Emma PF is accurate to the artist and thus stylize and we're kina being unrealistic. This PF is nice for sure. Still a pass.

I'm not gonna lie with everything coming in all at once I was planning on cancelling her in advance but now I'll go ahead and give her a shot and see how she looks in hand.

Anyone else excited to see if she has a thong :monkey3

I dont want to sound like a prev, but I hope shes wearing a thong :monkey3

Bunch of morons if you ask me.

I can totally get it, but at this point; changing something like this out of social acceptance. That's stupid. Besides that's how Emma has been for nearly 40 years. It's like asking for Batman without pointy ears because it could resemble horns which resembles demons which offends me.....who cares?

They can change it if they want; but I find that incredibly dull and stupid. And yes, I'm a perv and like to see sexy ass ladies in lingerie. Sue me.

Don't look at me to be suing you. Here's my recent purchase :D

19136912323_6414dbdb91_c.jpg

The translation to 3D was perfect. The face just didn't suit her, IMO, and with no other characters in that style, it was a total one off.

I agree. She just didn't fit in with any of the other X-PFs. This new one will. I'm setting her up right next to my Mystique PF.

Bunch of morons if you ask me.

I can totally get it, but at this point; changing something like this out of social acceptance. That's stupid. Besides that's how Emma has been for nearly 40 years. It's like asking for Batman without pointy ears because it could resemble horns which resembles demons which offends me.....who cares?

They can change it if they want; but I find that incredibly dull and stupid. And yes, I'm a perv and like to see sexy ass ladies in lingerie. Sue me.

With Marvel's new agenda, it wouldn't surprise me if they do. They're once again trying to draw in new readers at the expense of their corps audience. It's never worked before, and it will continue to not work. They simply won't accept it.

Back