Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3001711_press01.jpg
3001711_press02.jpg
3001711_press03.jpg
3001711_press04.jpg
300171_press05.jpg
300171_press06.jpg
300171_press07.jpg
300171_press08.jpg
300171_press01.jpg
300171_press02.jpg
300171_press03.jpg
300171_press04.jpg

Looks better than Jean at least

still not worth the price of a new PF though, so pass

Wow the pics is so much better looking. There's no way the production piece will look like that. Or can it after Lobo, Batgirl hope so. The eyes will be a challenge to not have lazy eyes. Even the proto looks like she has a tiny bit of lazy eyes.

SS has been on a roll. If there's no issues with emma, SS must've switched management!!

Lol I was thinking the same. The marvel girls is always the ones with the biggest issues. This one will be the biggest test of them all to see how ss is moving forward. If they nailed this one correctly. I will forget all the past qc issues they ever made.

I agree! She looks great and I'm also hoping that this is a new era in SSC quality.

One thing though, doesn't that forehead look as little but too long on both COHs? If she comes out looking as great as those new photos, I won't even give that a second thought. ;)

Its weird. The outside of the hair is sculpted perfectly, but I hate howcthey did the insides of her bangs...its almost too hard or chiseled.

I was literally thinking the same thing. I keep saying it over and over. The hair is the only gripe I have with this piece. I love everything else.

Hotdog! If she comes out like that I'll b very happy. It will b a turning point in my opinion of ss collectibles

If she shows up like that, I'm a happy camper...

Same, these are production pictures so looks like SS might of gotten their act together... Her face looks ok from some angles and really hot from other angles... Her best angle is a slight profile view instead of head on view.

Back